Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
are you people idiots? oh wait you are..

you realize you can just download the client from minecraft.net right? instead of downloading one that probably has a virus on it?

there's no DRM on the game, altho you really should just buy it cause it's a great game.. fucking cheap bastards.
Wow are you an idiot? Getting a free game virus free instead of paying $20 for it? That doesnt make me cheap, I have $20 I could of used to buy it with... Its called being SMART... and saving me $20.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

EternalReaper Wrote:Wow are you an idiot? Getting a free game virus free instead of paying $20 for it? That doesnt make me cheap, I have $20 I could of used to buy it with... Its called being SMART... and saving me $20.

no, that does make you cheap. you are what is wrong with everything in this world.

you sir are the reason the gaming industry, the RIAA and the MPAA are fucking over little old ladies for downloading 1 MP3.

it is only appropriate to pirate a game if the game cannot be obtained legally in your area or if the creater is a fucking cunt and put fucked up DRM in place. otherwise your a fucking cunt.
Ok, I don't care. I got a $20 game for free. Would the creator of the game care? Probably, or probably not because hes to busy swimming in the money he's already getting for it.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Lets just all calm down
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]