Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  Office Dm Guy
http://www.mediafire.com/?rdha1fwayaw3vqr

Heres the link, the demoes decently long, though you may wanna skip thru it as i was talking to godzooki thru part of it. At the very least he is ping masking and doing something to his rates. I know at the very least Calcifier said he was abusing his rates.
I noticed(towards the middle/end of the demo) that he shakes around sometimes, and its not really noticeable in 3rd person, or playing against him, but it is noticeable in first person. I also don't understand how he can kill things especially with the awp, eventhough his scope never fully goes on the target.
At the beginning of the demo, and as other players have noticed, he seems to just miraculously run around the corner and randomly start shooting and getting kills.
Hes not a good player score-wise, this is just like the 4th or 5th day i've played alongside and against him that i've seen at least one other player either call him a hacker or try to voteban him, it seemed like it was worth demoing him.
Personally i don't think theres much in the demo to prove, so i apologize in advance if im wasting an admin's time.
I apologize for the admin chat spam, and bottom line im not a hax expert so i figured demoing him and bringing it here for evaluation is the best i can do.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
why on earth would you record a demo in 3rd person for 7 minutes before switching to first person ? oh my god... skip to tick 27000 everyone

now to the guy. he sucks. when you think his scope isnt on target, thats because he flicks. it's a known issue with demos in general, whenever someone kills another person and it looks like their crosshair isnt on them, it actually is.

definitely nothing sketch here. Dude even says at one point his mouse is glitching, which would explain the rare random jitters.
I can help you but I need at least his steam ID.

Here, take a look at this:

Code:
Sample post:

Server: 215.65.34.1
Game: Counter strike source
Suspected hacker's name: hackattack121
Evidence: (Proof here with a link to watch the video or chat logs)
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
[SIZE=11px]Name:[Image: gp_17794_0e4bffe797ec28837e89b2e8632413f51007c666.png]๖ۣۜĐatchys ㇱ[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px]Unique ID: STEAM_0:0:57366667
Steam Community: 76561198074999062
[/SIZE]
I knew i was right here on something, he got banned for bhop hacks lol, and theres only one guy with this name, and one demo. I knew i called this hacker right, which of course resolves the subject lol. Look up the bans on the officedm if you dont believe me lol.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6