Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to improve your aiming in CS:S and CS:GO
Alright I'm just going to give you guys a very simple and effective method of improving your intuitive aim in both of these games. Using a rifle or pistol in a deathmatch server will dramatically increase your ability to perform flicks to the head, will teach you to fully understand the spraying pattern of a rifle, how to correctly pre-aim around corners and will work hard on your muscle memory. What you'll want to do is find a good deathmatch server on either GO or CSS (dust2dm is pretty popular) and perform these routines:

Counter-Strike: Source

Kit 1:
M4a1
USP
Do 50 frags with this kit, but make sure to use your usp like for a good 20-25 consecutive frags Smile

Kit 2:
Ak-47
Deagle

Again 50 frags, get that deagle down real well. After 100 frags, you may go for the AWP for however many kills as you like, although i wouldnt practice an awp on most d2dm server where the awps are camping. What you wanna do is be able to be volatile and always moving around as if you had a rifle (run around with deagle out, take awp out for long range). Iceworld DM is a small popular deathmatch map which has very simple corners and awping there will help.

Counter-Strike Global Offensive

Kit 1:
m4a1
p250

Kit 2:
ak-47
glock

Same deal. Don't wear yourself out in a deathmatch server going above 200 frags. Dazed publicly said at one point that it's much better to use deathmatch in small doses rather than one large dose. A version of this aim workout with less frags, just warming each of those weapons up real fast is very efficient to get you warmed up for competitive play. Hope this helps !
ceddeeoo, post: 85974, member: 9052 Wrote:Alright I'm just going to give you guys a very simple and effective method of improving your intuitive aim in both of these games. Using a rifle or pistol in a deathmatch server will dramatically increase your ability to perform flicks to the head, fully understand the spraying pattern of a rifle, how to correctly pre-aim around corners and will work on your muscle memory. What you'll want to do is find a good deathmatch server on either GO or CSS (dust2dm is pretty popular) and perform these routines:

Counter-Strike: Source

Kit 1:
M4a1
USP
Do 50 frags with this kit, but make sure to use your usp like for a good 20-25 consecutive frags Smile

Kit 2:
Ak-47
Deagle

Again 50 frags, get that deagle down real well. After 100 frags, you may go for the AWP for however many kills as you like, although i wouldnt practice an awp on most d2dm server where the awps are camping. What you wanna do is be able to be volatile and always moving around as if you had a rifle (run around with deagle out, take awp out for long range). Iceworld DM is a small popular deathmatch map which has very simple corners and awping there will help.

Counter-Strike Global Offensive

Kit 1:
m4a1
p250

Kit 2:
ak-47
glock

Same deal. Don't wear yourself out in a deathmatch server going above 200 frags. Dazed publicly said at one point that it's much better to use deathmatch in small doses rather than one large dose. A version of this aim workout with less frags, just warming each of those weapons up real fast is very efficient to get you warmed up for competitive play. Hope this helps !
Aim at heads and have a good fps Tongue aiming improved xD good ping also helps xD crouch less!!!
i prefer
1. awp + deagle
2. m4a1 + deagle
3. ak 47 + deagle
CSS Roocks...Big Grin
[Image: 1702365_101.png]
[Image: 714452_201.png]
I usually do deagle rounds, and pick up whatever is on the floor.
When I buy its either AWP + Deagle or Para + Deagle.

If anyone wants to get good at any weapon I would strongly suggest starting with Deagle and AK47.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
I would suggest that once you have gotten used to 50, to continue on to practice to 100, and each weapon, Deagle, m4, ak, and awp should have there own 100 killz. In order of

M4
AK
Deagle
AWP
Manky™, post: 85975, member: 15413 Wrote:xD crouch less!!!
Yes lol, can't tell you the amount of times ive seen these annoying noobs crouch and magically headshot people with an Ak. Of course the best players ive seen play don't need to crouch.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
Pfft!

Alright kiddos, listen up as uncle Crackerjack enlightens you all to the real methods for pwning n00bz in a deathmatch server.

So, the first thing you need to do stand perfectly still in the highest traffic area of the map with an awp or an auto. Simply keep holding down the left mouse button at chest level until you get a kill. If you're feeling particularly skilled that day, try ducking into and out of cover using the biggest beeline strafe that you can manage. Preaiming and intelligently taking angles is for pussies, so make sure you do the most exaggerated peek possible before scanning for a target with your scope. Since you don't want to miss, make sure you also take about two to three seconds before firing. Once the enemy has stopped rushing you, it's time to plant yourself right out of spawn and shoot the easiest targets possible. Bonus points if you do all of this with in sneezing distance of five other awpers.

Not in the mood to snipe? Simply equip a p90 or para and hold down w and mouse 1 while running toward spawn. Make sure you take corners as tightly as possible and set your lerp to about 500 so that your bullets make it around the corner before you do. Bonus points if you aim so that the bullets keep at head level, negating any need to aim on your part.

Lastly, you should end your death match session by running around with a knife in spawn, slashing people from behind.

You get bonus points for doing all of this on an iceworld or aim map deathmatch server.
my guide:
Step 1: Get a better graphic card
Step 2: Get a better processor
Step 3: Get more RAM
Step 4: Get a better internet provider and contract
Secret step: Get a better computer that actually has a fucking graphic card, not a useless intel HD graphics or whatever that stupid name is
Step 5: Get a better mouse (Razor series is way to go)
Step 6: Get a fucking mouse pad (gaming one)
Step 7: Turn off HDR
Step 8: Get modification for skins (ct's are blue, T's are red)
Step 9: Make sure to check if your fps is over 60.
Step 10: just fucking play as much as you can. (man up and stop complaining about mouse sensitivity)
Lieutenant Josh, post: 85986, member: 946 Wrote:Yes lol, can't tell you the amount of times ive seen these annoying noobs crouch and magically headshot people with an Ak. Of course the best players ive seen play don't need to crouch.
Yes, Crouch may improve your aim but it also makes you vulnerable to be hit by head-shots by some sensible like ME! :p

Double post

Raptor@, post: 85976, member: 1612 Wrote:i prefer
1. awp + deagle
2. m4a1 + deagle
3. ak 47 + deagle
CSS Roocks...Big Grin
Deagle is MUST to get heads Tongue rush and BOOM BOOM!
I sometimes play CSS as if it was a realistic military simulator...
going cover to cover, voice-chat like one of those arma 2 fags, ask for cover fires, etc...