Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Request unban
Name: jay
steam id: STEAM_0:0:12730130
server: (wL) 24/7 Office :: WAR-LORDS.NET

I'm a regular in war-lords office server for about 1 year now. I connected to office as usual, played for 30mins and was banned. I later found out I was banned for wall-hack and aimbot by Mr. Tea. Im requesting that a demo is brought for evidence to allow other admins to view it.
You were banned for wallhack. sourcebans was crashing which let u rejoin hence the aimbot/quick reban for you being able to rejoin. Demo is attached to wallhack ban. notice r_Drawothermodels at the end of demo with you aiming at the head of the terrorist long hall behind smoke. You consistently aim at models w/o visibility, but compensate with prefire/spam areas. Whenever a model is present you tend to always aim at the head of the hidden player. That is why I banned.
Here's the link to the demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?dti3828lwsdmxc7
Not much to explain what im being accused of except each player has his or hers playing style. I tends to aim for heads. As you can check, I have a 46% headshot accuracy in office. I'm a regular player in war-lords office, have learned and seen things. Terrorists tend to camp behind doors with or w/o smoke, I've done it myself. Even thought i cant see whats in the smoke, but i definitely have the option to shoot through. I've seen many times where a Terrorist camps behind door near soda, cts failed to check, and the terrorist was able to flank them. It's better safe than sorry. I always check corners and behind doors, it's my habit.
Better wait for others to review. We know you are a regular. Aim for a head is different then aiming for a crouching head, thru smoke, with barely a reference of the doorway; it is very strange when you have been shot at by multiple t's that you miraculously shoot at the crouching guy's head. I am not talking about your bathroom kill, which was really convenient. I am talking about your rush at long hall.
Anubis, post: 86155, member: 626 Wrote:Here's the link to the demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?dti3828lwsdmxc7
btw thank you for link, i really appreciate it

Double post

i'm still waiting for my case to be reviewed, would be appreciate if the admin in charge look into the case. Thank You
I've reviewed all 8 mins of the demo.

IMO it is inconclusive.

I'd leave it to Tea or Bison to make the call.

Thank you for remaining calm in this ban appeal. hang tight and you'd get a response soon enough.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus, post: 86375, member: 1060 Wrote:I've reviewed all 8 mins of the demo.

IMO it is inconclusive.

I'd leave it to Tea or Bison to make the call.

Thank you for remaining calm in this ban appeal. hang tight and you'd get a response soon enough.

ok, thank you
APPROVED

I'm going to lift the ban due to duration of my demo. It doesn't show the inconsistency of prefire/spam areas. I would need to show that to show how strange the long hall/side hall T hs door spam. Don't worry, you now know I am watching you. Smile

-CLOSED-