Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  DareDevil Admin Application
[SIZE=12px]Name: [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]DareDevil[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Steam ID : [/SIZE]STEAM_0:1:46652905
[SIZE=12px]Age:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] 14[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Timezone:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] GMT +7 WIB[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Availability:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] Almost everyday [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Tell us something about yourself:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] I'm alex. I am a student living in Jakarta, Indonesia. I am from South Korea, and I was born in Indonesia. I love playing games, especially css. I actively play on office Asia and also De_dust 2 deathmatch. I dont have any professional experience on playing css, since im just a 14 years old school boy xD[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]Reason For Admin Application:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] I really would like to be admin because I really would like to catch a player that are not obeying the rules. I recently saw many people doing violent spams, violent sprays(http://war-lords.net/threads/offensive-spray.9793/). I really get annoyed to see them being noisy. I also would like to notify the ones that are doing an excessive camping, and also being a rasist. If I could be an admin, I really would like to take care of the asian servers.. Cheers! Smile [/SIZE]

[Image: 982115_101.png]
[SIZE=12px]Thanks[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] Big Grin[/SIZE]
DareDevil, post: 86163, member: 16627 Wrote:[SIZE=12px]Name: [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]DareDevil[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Tell us something about yourself:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] I was really happy to find out that there was a warlords asian server. I immediately played on warlords server after the office asia, de dust 2 asia, de dust 2 deathmatch was made. I am really active on wl asia office, and I'm currently 2nd place. I played in warlords just about 72 hours now according to wls.gameme.com [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Reason For Admin Application:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] I really would like to be admin because I really would like to catch a player that are not obeying the rules. I found many people putting offensive sprays without getting punished in Asian office, dust 2, and dust 2 deathmatch servers. I also found out that many admins are off during those times.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]Thanks Big Grin[/SIZE]

Double post

O yea hes really good, he is really active and he also obey the rules. And i think he should be admin
DareDevil, post: 86163, member: 16627 Wrote:[SIZE=12px]Name: [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]DareDevil[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Tell us something about yourself:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] I was really happy to find out that there was a warlords asian server. I immediately played on warlords server after the office asia, de dust 2 asia, de dust 2 deathmatch was made. I am really active on wl asia office, and I'm currently 2nd place. I played in warlords just about 72 hours now according to wls.gameme.com [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Reason For Admin Application:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] I really would like to be admin because I really would like to catch a player that are not obeying the rules. I found many people putting offensive sprays without getting punished in Asian office, dust 2, and dust 2 deathmatch servers. I also found out that many admins are off during those times.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]Thanks Big Grin[/SIZE]
Are you really 14? o_O

well i have seen him play he is good, but accuses people for hax really "quick" that is the only flaw i can find. He could be a good help to keep hackers away if he knows about hacks Big Grin and yes as he mentioned sprays and spams Big Grin

Edit- Good Luck! :p
Manky™, post: 86167, member: 15413 Wrote:Are you really 14? o_O

well i have seen him play he is good, but accuses people for hax really "quick" that is the only flaw i can find. He could be a good help to keep hackers away if he knows about hacks Big Grin and yes as he mentioned sprays and spams Big Grin

Edit- Good Luck! :p

Thanks for the comment Big Grin and yes i am 14 Sad

Double post

DatJoker, post: 86164, member: 16705 Wrote:

Double post

O yea hes really good, he is really active and he also obey the rules. And i think he should be admin
Thanks Big Grin
a nice guy. kills me waaaaaayyyy too much though. :oops:
Plan B, post: 86172, member: 16704 Wrote:a nice guy. kills me waaaaaayyyy too much though. :oops:

noo i dontt Wink