Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
server wont crash if you no-collide the ragdolls ?
"People scream when I Scrim"
[Image: ghostcat-300x230.jpg]
I've reset the rag doll removal time to the default 2 seconds. It was originally disabled due to a bug. The M4 Silencer might be a bit more tricky, looks like it will have to be something custom added.
Matt, post: 85737, member: 178 Wrote:I've reset the rag doll removal time to the default 2 seconds. It was originally disabled due to a bug. The M4 Silencer might be a bit more tricky, looks like it will have to be something custom added.
Thanks this makes it alot more betterSmile.
i've been to Dust 2 DM couple of days ago, and it looks great! thanks Matt! Smile
Spawn points still failed Sad causing game to be only on one side of map ! matt! hurry up fix the plugins!
Manky™, post: 85998, member: 15413 Wrote:Spawn points still failed Sad causing game to be only on one side of map ! matt! hurry up fix the plugins!
Actually i kind of like this it simulates how small skirmishes would be in a non deathmatch so you can find some nice spots.
$UmerK1000$, post: 86103, member: 16583 Wrote:Actually i kind of like this it simulates how small skirmishes would be in a non deathmatch so you can find some nice spots.
that moment when there are 10 people with awp in cheap spot and spawn changes so new ct just kills everyone with USP from behind... nobody knows because they are scoped in