Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My real name is Maximilian Rinor Claudius Kratos . But you can call me Joe.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
$UmerK1000$, post: 86427, member: 16583 Wrote:My name is Umer and i was born in pakistan. No need to hate.
My name is Dmitriy and I sold you AK last week. Stereotypes.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
my name is Pranaydeep .....idk how u all will pronounce it......:confused:
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
I'm Asian and ruplayer thinks I'm Chinese. Stereotypes.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Sup

Spartacus, post: 86381, member: 1060 Wrote:George is a pro too. He charges less than I do though and he lets you cuddle after.

LIES

Spartacus, post: 86430, member: 1060 Wrote:My real name is Maximilian Rinor Claudius Kratos . But you can call me Joe.

Really? How weird, my name is Joe, but you can call me Maximilian Rinor Claudius Kratos.
I am a newbie I refer this forum from the site Google.com .
Schlacko, post: 86421, member: 2312 Wrote:Garg? Seriously, that's a name?? GARG??
Indian name, why you got some problem with names now?

Double post

George Of The Jungle, post: 86448, member: 3094 Wrote:Sup

LIES

Really? How weird, my name is Joe, but you can call me Maximilian Rinor Claudius Kratos.
George lies!

Double post

Spartacus, post: 86447, member: 1060 Wrote:I'm Asian and ruplayer thinks I'm Chinese. Stereotypes.
hahahaha xD
Spartacus, post: 86430, member: 1060 Wrote:My real name is Maximilian Rinor Claudius Kratos . But you can call me Joe.
JOe Big Grin
Lol and Thnx for the welcome gonffs,cucbelu,fuzzy (maybe i meet u in FACEWAN or maybe thats someone else with name fuzzy),yes Schlacko its a name lol and i think u must be russian right? ,Umer ,pranaydeep,George,ganapathy ,Dmitiy ,Spartacus( last time i meet kratos was in ps3 and u in IG GUNGAME i guess but that was way back in 2010 or 2011).
Thnx all Smile
Asparagus is Chinese. Thaey all are.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Moriarty, post: 86470, member: 9168 Wrote:Asparagus is Chinese. Thaey all are.
so ,you are saying every Asian is Chinese for you?