Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In-Evaluation  Admin for (wL) ZombieReloaded (Unlimited Ammo) :: WAR-LORDS.NET
[SIZE=12px]Name: [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]CHEAPLAYER[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Steam ID :[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] STEAM_0:0:17271126[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Age:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] 24[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Timezone:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] pacific time[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Availability:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] I am on all times of the day but mainly from 8:00 pm to 2:00 am[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Tell us something about yourself:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] my name is cheaplayer ive been playing cs since knee high to a duck lol but really ive been playing since ive been 16 and still enjoy playing to this day. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Reason For Admin Application:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] My reason for applying is because there is only one admin that gets on and that is very rare when he is on. and there has been alot of uncontrolled hacking and cade breaking on this sever with no admins to tell them to stop or kick them off . aswell as alot of spamming going on. if my application does not fit your need to make me an admin can you please recruit a trusted person or other admin to monitor this sever. thank you[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]You mention a lot of hacking in the Zombie server. Do you know how to take demos? To begin with, you should try to get evidence and post here in the forums whenever you see suspicious activity.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]
cheaplayer, post: 87434, member: 16783 Wrote:[SIZE=12px]ive been playing cs since knee high to a duck[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
^ New favorite quote. Several of my siblings have also grown into ducks, and I'm quite certain they'd be very proud of you.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
alot more cade brakers then hacking but i will try to get some demos of users hacking. i feel with an admin on more alot of user will be more respetfull about the rules. iknow when the one admin (ill withhold his name) is on everyone is on there best behavior.

lol "since i was knee high to a duck" it a good quote i like using.