Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offering a Reward for Information on Bison!
I am hosting a competition for information on Bison! Whoever can provide us with a decent amount of information on the mans real life agenda will be awarded with a super secret stupendous prize! The prize is worth 70$!!!!!! Post any and all information that we know about bison here! Let the Games begin!
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
Easy, Wikipedia says it all :p

[SIZE=13px]M. Bison, known in Japan as Vega (ベガ Bega[SIZE=9px]?[/SIZE]), is a video game character created byCapcom. First introduced in Street Fighter II: The World Warrior, he is a recurring character in the Street Fighter series of fighting games, acting as the final boss and primary antagonist of the Street Fighter II and Street Fighter Alpha series, and later a supporting villain in the Street Fighter IV series. He is also the final boss of the non-canonical Street Fighter EX series.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13px]A would-be world dictator and a pure incarnation of evil, M. Bison's ambition is to control the world's governments through his covert crime syndicate, Shadaloo (シャドルーShadorū[SIZE=9px]?[/SIZE], sometimes spelled as "Shadoloo", "Shadowloo" or "Shadowlaw"). He serves as the host of Street Fighter II 's fighting tournament[1] and is the last opponent fought in the game. Several Street Fighter characters—including Guile, T. Hawk, Cammy, Rose andChun-Li—have their personal vendettas against M. Bison and have entered the tournament in the hopes of facing him personally. M. Bison wields an inherently evil energy known as "Psycho Power".[/SIZE]
[Image: 612953_101.png]
Bison dont exist IRL.
Edit: cant say that its not flame section so will have to go with thisTongue
[Image: bison-in-the-meadow.jpg?sfvrsn=0]
it is impossible. Bison thinks he works for the CIA and hides behind a myriad of interweb proxies. he will also never speak on mic due to the threat of voice recognition technologies.
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
it's not that hard, I just don't like dave that much Big Grin
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
Got a feeling that Bison is Gaben.

Only info i have on him is that he is smart (or paranoid) enough to not have any photos of himself shared with any of us. Internet is risky business
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus, post: 86791, member: 1060 Wrote:Got a feeling that Bison is Gaben.

Only info i have on him is that he is smart (or paranoid) enough to not have any photos of himself shared with any of us. Internet is risky business
I would go with paranoid he admitted that himself, he told me that hes paranoid that everyone is hacking so he keeps destroying the servers with his own ways to prevent that, true story.
Oh and that he goes to church on Sundays. That's what my PI told me so far
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
All anyone needs to know about bison is that he's hax