Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cant Download Maps
So, Guys I have a really big problem, I cant play wL servers which download maps, like Snipers and Minigames. It says "Missing Map <map name>, Disconnecting" pls guys help me. I really need to play snipers to increase my awp skills. The game downloaded lots of maps but in these few days I cant play any maps that is not downloaded. I can only play the maps which are alreadyy downloaded in my PC before this Problem occurred. Pls Help me A.S.A.P or give me any solution as fast as possible.

Thanks,

Unknown (ingame name)
ashrafuzzal, post: 86832, member: 16743 Wrote:So, Guys I have a really big problem, I cant play wL servers which download maps, like Snipers and Minigames. It says "Missing Map <map name>, Disconnecting" pls guys help me. I really need to play snipers to increase my awp skills. The game downloaded lots of maps but in these few days I cant play any maps that is not downloaded. I can only play the maps which are alreadyy downloaded in my PC before this Problem occurred. Pls Help me A.S.A.P or give me any solution as fast as possible.

Thanks,

Unknown (ingame name)
open your game go to options >multiplayer> you will see a section below do not allow download custom maps and sounds . Choose allow one and save it, you are done.
Manky I already tried it but it doesn't work. Tell me what to do admins
ashrafuzzal, post: 86838, member: 16743 Wrote:Manky I already tried it but it doesn't work. Tell me what to do admins
try deleting your maps in map folder :confused:
Then I will be unable to play the server. At least I can play now with the popular maps I have but most of the times I cant play because of download fail.
ashrafuzzal, post: 86846, member: 16743 Wrote:Then I will be unable to play the server. At least I can play now with the popular maps I have but most of the times I cant play because of download fail.
no i mean maps that are unfinished means half downloaded.
happens sometimes or Google the problem :p

edit: here http://css.gamebanana.com/tuts/8389
if u r nosteam, manually download the maps played in the server and save them in: counter strike folder>cstrike folder>maps folder
i know u dont play in steam as u have no games in ur account...Cool
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
Wow! nice guess about nosteam, and How to download the maps manually?? pls tell me that will help too
ashrafuzzal, post: 86853, member: 16743 Wrote:Wow! nice guess about nosteam, and How to download the maps manually?? pls tell me that will help too
tumi bangali? amio! ............search the map names in googleSmile
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
are bhai bhai... anyways if I search the maps will they come and will I be able to download them?

Off Topic: Tumi kothai thako abong kon schl e poro and toamr cell number ki?? amr holo +8801681886948 (airtel) <Sorry if this msg was counted as spam>