Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Destroying a man's life for $13
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=gaB45iWDO9c[/video]

jimmies have been rustled.

it looks like its easier for women who fake rape to get away with it compared to a guy who has to prove his innocence.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
JOKERBALLER RAPED ME. BAN HIM PLEASE. I WANT MONEY.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
It's kind of stupid that false accusations of rape are rarely prosecuted.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
I hope the guy wins, those sluts need a lesson in life. Glad they are retards enough not to notice the "You are being filmed! sign" which is pretty fucking large to begin with rofl.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
On the other hand: most of the actual rapists never get convicted.
George Of The Jungle, post: 86888, member: 3094 Wrote:On the other hand: most of the actual rapists never get convicted.
been watching too many re-runs of Law and Order: Special Victims Unit lately?

[Image: tumblr_llm7uoEJ5f1qhsh9wo1_1280.jpg]

the show made me rage so easily.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Haha,no. I think that show blows! It's just a fact, a lot of rape/sexual assault cases even go unreported.
George Of The Jungle, post: 86893, member: 3094 Wrote:Haha,no. I think that show blows! It's just a fact, a lot of rape/sexual assault cases even go unreported.

Not the legal system's fault, unreported sexual assaults are mostly because of fear of reprisals in crime infested communities or fear of alienation by the community.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
lin3ar, post: 86894, member: 795 Wrote:Not the legal system's fault, unreported sexual assaults are mostly because of fear of reprisals in crime infested communities or fear of alienation by the community.

That and there are about hundreds of cases of accused "rapists" going to jail innocent as well, I mean the ball could be thrown either way. Imagine if someone ID you and you had to go to jail over something you didn't do just over the words of the victim. This is kinda happening more and more. Seen some cases in Sweden lately that has had just this problem...

Either way, this is a problem, and we need a Minority Report style policing dammit!
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
We need a war on liars ! Let's finish the war on drugs first by getting rid of all the poor people. But after that, watch out Pinocchios !