Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Approved  Admin Application
Name: sosa

Timezone: PST
Availability: 7pm-12pm weekdays
Tell us something about yourself: I've been playing on wL for over a year maybe year and a half and know pretty much all the regulars.
Reason For Admin Application: To keep watch on trolls and make sure nobody ruins the game for all other players.
Good Luck man!
I endorse this man. Great guy, been playing with him for well over a year easily. Never had one problem with him, awesome team player. One of the few players on Warlords that actually uses his microphone in game to help his team win. Sosa is drama free, and is one of best legit players on Warlords. He's capable of carrying any team to victory regardless who's on it, so he knows what is legit/not legit in game. He's also extremely active, and can help us Admins keep things flowing smoothly in pugs during the day.

Good luck.
font color is creepy af
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
2spooky
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Jun 16 2016, 08:26 AM)250 Wrote: I endorse this man. Great guy, been playing with him for well over a year easily. Never had one problem with him, awesome team player. One of the few players on Warlords that actually uses his microphone in game to help his team win. Sosa is drama free, and is one of best legit players on Warlords. He's capable of carrying any team to victory regardless who's on it, so he knows what is legit/not legit in game. He's also extremely active, and can help us Admins keep things flowing smoothly in pugs during the day.

Good luck.

thank you for the kind words Smile
Good luck sosa, your application should be evaluated by someone soon.
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
Ive been playing with sosa for around 2 years great fun friendly player who is mature ! he would be a great admin to add to the team for the wl servers . 2 thumbs up from me .
Good luck sosa.  You deserved it!  Smile

Good luck Sosa jan!