Absolutely
4 66.67%
Maybe
2 33.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should there be a wL LAN party/meetup?
Like a weekend long or 3 day event. Meeting and greeting, running pugs, bullshitting and chit chatting, and all the other things that entail with LAN events.

This should be arranged! I mentioned the idea of this to a few people, and everyone was hyped up.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
lol. Too bad i'm not from US.
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
Yeah lets meet im travelling around
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
if we can arrange a date in the future that works for everyone and we can secure a location for the event to be hosted maybe some of the Eu puggers will be able to fly over here to the states if they can make the spare time in their schedule
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
Can we have an orgy too jack each other off and blow jobs and dirty sanches
(Jul 25 2016, 10:16 PM)kamy Wrote: Can we have an orgy too jack each other off and blow jobs  and dirty sanches

Yes.
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
Might be a little hard considering very few people still actively pug. Finding people from a certain part of the country will also be a challenge.

I remember mahone hosted one of these before.. it was in Canada back when CSS was still really active:
https://war-lords.net/thread-8075.html

Cool idea though! Maybe set up a list and see if you guys can get more than 10 people? Maybe mention a location too..
We can go to riser's place
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
I can't go tto Riser's place unless you buy airplane ticket and hotel xd
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
Why only US?