Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Perma Ban Appeal
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25781760
Name at time of ban: Element

I was permanently banned mid-pug by the admin 250. The ban was under the category of general cheating/exploits. I would like to appeal this ban and continue to use this wonderful pugging service, as I was not cheating at the time, nor have I ever cheated in my entire counter strike career. There is no real way to prove that I wasn't cheating at the time other than my credibility in CSGO and review of the pugs. Thank you for your consideration.
Let's see what 250 has to comment on this.
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
So Element has zero league exp "Team Not Available" season 20 open????, another new player to warlords. Since July, only has 5 pugs here. So trying to post in the forums like hes an active member always gaming here is a joke. 35 percent headshots in the pug I banned him. I banned him 3/4 way through the pug because it was so obvious he was cheating.

I've got over 10 years league exp on this game, I know whats possible. Every shot coming out of Elements gun was a Headshot, instant dinks, everyone including myself in the pug thought he was cheating. I've only banned 1 person while being an admin at warlords and they never opened a dispute because it was a new account and they were cheating

I have no problem getting out shot or beating, it happens all the time. It was just extremely suspect what was happening. New player coming into warlords running the show with 0 league exp and no one knows him.

On dead cam, looked like he had no game sense wasn't even looking the right ways, then he would instantly turn and land multiple headshots in a row. Shot of an expert

On a side note, 90 percent of the admins on this server are afraid to ban or even bring up people who cheat because this happens, the back and forth on the forums.

If any of the senior admins think there is a reason to overturn my decision please watch the replay from elements page
Oct 12 2016 07:01 PM - Oct 12 2016 07:31 PM
Map = Cache
Im no senior admin but heres my view
i watched the whole demo and i don't see anything extremely fishy. His timing and aim was just good imo, and i also heard your teammates saying that he was looking at different directions before 1 hitting you, on the demo he sprayed you down, you were getting the wrong idea there too. I see element as a new player with experience from cs, the teammates on your team, especially legend who accuses people of cheating as well as hating on good players, accusing element multiple times along with your teammates, this just made it seem that it was clear he was cheating since you all were agreeing, which made him get banned.
I suggest you watch the demo, i noticed the way he plays mid was usually the same.

Edit- I play cent late at night with 100 ping, Element has around the same playtime as me, also with better ping.
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
I've played counter strike for over 8 years. I made it to esea premier this season, so I've played against professional and semi-professional teams and know what I'm capable of. I would not consider premier being anywhere close to no experience. I left my team (Insomnia Esports CSGO) and essentially quit csgo because I don't have the schedule to continue playing it competitively. I haven't played on a warlords server since the end of source around 2012-2013 because I moved on to the new installment of cs. Although I never played an official match in CSS, I played on a team comprised of mainly ex Cal-M players after source died at the end of 2013. We just searched around to find people in the same boat who wanted to continue playing css despite the competitive scene dying out. I'm opening an appeal because I'm obviously confident that I'm not a cheater and am rather infuriated that I was permanently banned based solely on someone's judgement during the game.
I saw the demo . Its negative for me .

+rep element
[Image: sig.php?player_id=3869&background=random]

[Image: 76561198049981234.png]
Just got home from work I will watch the demo again and if I'm not convinced hes a cheater I will give the approval to unban.
I have company that came over to watch the game tonight. I won't have a response for 5-6 hrs.
After watching the replay, I will admit there was some sketchy shots but overall looked like he knew how to aim/control his firing to land those types of shots. Looks like I made a mistake, I apologize for the ban. Hope you continue playing here
Thanks, I appreciate the quick response.