Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fix AFK timer?
I guess the time is set, but with the warning at 5 seconds, I'll be moving and it'll still slay me. Seems like some of the areas are really large so there's no way you can get out of the specified area in time...
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
I don't think its based on areas of the map. I'll increase the time a bit more tomorrow.
Some maps like inferno and piransei, I'll be moved to spectate even if I start moving at the 5 second mark. Not sure what it is, but I'll def. be moving and then I'll be switched.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
I know how to dodge the afk timer when your in spec..... Smile
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
I think there should be an AFK timer for admins.  I hate seeing a full server kicking people out for using "reserved slots" or not being able to connect at all just because an admin decides to sit all night in spectator.
[Image: 0:3304193_css.png]
OwnageHN Wrote:I think there should be an AFK timer for admins.  I hate seeing a full server kicking people out for using "reserved slots" or not being able to connect at all just because an admin decides to sit all night in spectator.
Yeah but most of the time an admin can't join to ban the hacker.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
Bah Wrote:
OwnageHN Wrote:I think there should be an AFK timer for admins.  I hate seeing a full server kicking people out for using "reserved slots" or not being able to connect at all just because an admin decides to sit all night in spectator.
Yeah but most of the time an admin can't join to ban the hacker.

So the AFK admin is going to do the job?
[Image: 0:3304193_css.png]

AFK admin is there for a good reason... and if you don't like it we have popular maps 1 server, or any other server.
ruplayer Wrote:

AFK admin is there for a good reason... and if you don't like it we have popular maps 1 server, or any other server.

If an admin is just sitting there AFK in the spec, what is the good reasoning for this? lol. Theyre not administrating or catching anybody, theyre afk, now it might prevent people from doing stuff but some people would be able to tell theyre afk...
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

EternalReaper Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:

If an admin is just sitting there AFK in the spec, what is the good reasoning for this? lol. Theyre not administrating or catching anybody, theyre afk, now it might prevent people from doing stuff but some people would be able to tell theyre afk...

I can't really release this information(it's from admin's chat), but if I say so, just believe me=)