Shoutbox archive
@_nme ahhaah
Lol
but first, let me take a selfie
omg i'm gonna come back and read all this
And drago<3
Everything else Jesse said I agree with, Ben too lol
aite we cool
Jesse shut your whore mouth about me I came back after talking to bison more about the issue that apparently killer doesn't like to let his members know k?<3.
We dont care that much spider. You wanna play with them? Please go ahead. Peace
Srry Riser.
stop spamming my shoutbox kthx
What abt what I said Jesse? U pointed it out, now wtf do u want to say abt it.
What exactly am I twisting around Ben? " this group ban, is to prevent players to see a .need on the other réseau while playing." I told u how it can fixed. "In effort to prevent massive pug leaves to NBK, since they didnt want to share leave bans." Its 2 SEPARATE fucking servers Ben. So what if they switch to another damm PUG server. If anything u both r missing the main part on this bs thing. How tf does any of this equal to a Steam group ban?? it doesn't. The main part is if they want separate bans then let them have it, but don't punish the others just for liking a fucking community..
how about you leave us alone and go chat with the people on the nbk website shoutbox. OUT OUT OUT!
You realize you wrote that?^
Cause I shouldn't have to fkin pick sides just to play a damm PUG game. So if this is how u want to be Bison, then I'm not on ur side anymore.
Since you can't read threads, or even what im typing without twisting everything i say, i'll leave you playing the victim card again. Have fun playing on NBK Spider.
U can think tht I'm just drawing attention to myself all u want, no I'm just showing Bison tht this is what ppl will see when they try to play here. Nice welcoming comity u have here.
"Have you seen NBK's website literally directly copying war-lords.net website? it did not serve as "inspiration" for them, it is like directly copied, in the sense of "copy and paste" Jesse ur 1 blind mf. Explain to me how this, "https://gyazo.com/7f704350935992bfb3b634d800c6c131" looks anything like this "https://gyazo.com/b9c5b18939b83fa3f0b8fb4424fbdb3b". O wow their stats page, so what if 1 little piece out of an entire website is the same. Also Ben they said WEBSITE, not player stats page.