Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  MG SERV Admin Application
Name: Sarah Hussein (Real Name)

Timezone: +3 GMT (Im moving to another country soon with +4 GMT)

Availability: Since it's summer vacation I will be available 3-6 hours a day. Normal days, 1-2 hours.

Just a Gamer :*

I've been playing on this server for 2 years now, and I am willing to become a server admin for managing the server well when no other admin is online, as there are literally no more admins who join the mg server (maybe 1 or 2 do).

PS. I already requested for admin before, but dont mind that as that was just for fun. (I used false information back then Big Grin  Big Grin )

Yes, I dont play on a PUG server because I have no interest in them, hope that wont effect the chances of me being accepted.

Tell me if I need to add any other information. Thanks  Wink
[Image: 1718017_101.png]
Are you the kat that meows in the mic?
[Image: 1341999_101.png]
(Jun 09 2015, 08:07 PM)Ranger Wrote: Are you the kat that meows in the mic?

No, im just Cat. And i never use the mic.
IN-EVALUATION

Please be patient while we, the WL staff, evaluate your application for admin candidacy.
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
cat is the best
(Jun 10 2015, 10:21 AM)choc Wrote: cat is the best

Hahaha thanks Big Grin
Best of luck, Cat.
(Jun 18 2015, 12:02 PM)ryz Wrote: Best of luck, Cat.

Thanks alot Smile
DENIED.

It is not currently in our best interest to add you to the WL admin team at this time. We do hope to continue seeing you in our servers and enjoying your time(:

Remember: anyone you see breaking the rules, you can report in our "Player Reports" section.
(Jun 20 2015, 08:40 AM)Hamaerox Wrote: DENIED.

It is not currently in our best interest to add you to the WL admin team at this time. We do hope to continue seeing you in our servers and enjoying your time(:

Remember: anyone you see breaking the rules, you can report in our "Player Reports" section.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu