Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Resolved  Loopz abusing admin
Thumbs Up
Loopz has been misusing his admin recently, as well as causing a player i know well, that played regularly here to leave warlords community.
As an admin myself, I got kicked out for "Player Deadie left the game (dont be rude )" just for simply saying something along the lines of "give me the awp", which you can watch on the demo here: http://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/52114
Somewhere before half time. It was not only me that got kicked out this game, but an unskilled player too (who had no sub to replace him), reason which was "afk" when he was clearly not. At 2-11 in the demo.

If someone like this has admin, and i was to follow what he did, i would be kicking many players everyday, due to them being either unskilled, or having fun which was me but i was also top fragging.

Loopz has also tried killing the pug after he had kicked me out the match, he rejoined after a couple of seconds and then took my spot since i had not joined back in instantly after i was kicked, this clearly shows how bad of a player he is, to kick me so that he could have my score, otherwise if he did want to kill the pug he could have just left, i don't understand why he had to leave and join...

Any senior admins reading this, Ban this..., or atleast remove his admin since we already have many on the servers already.
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
Add Vivix to the list too. He's such an attention whore that he wont type in chat unless he's using admin chat.

Quote:Any senior admins reading this, Ban this son of a bitch, or atleast remove his admin since we already have many on the servers already.

This. I still don't get why ricer keeps giving more people admin. Im not a mathematician but it feels like every time I play there's at least 3-4 admins in a pug. Like WUT?!
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I agree hes a faggot
Vivix is cool, using admin chat isn't fucking ABUSING ya retards.
It's communication who the fuck cares, it doesn't hurt a single fucking person.
Abusing is fucking kicking, banning, slappin bitches around.
This isn't the first time i've heard someone call out Loopz for admin abuse but theres never any other consequences.
There is only consequences for people who have a bad relationship with THE MAIN MAN of WL.
WL lost track of keeping rules and sticking by them anyways, its basically like a corrupt government.
I'll put any money on it that this thread will be deleted and nothing will be done about it, just like all the other ones that are actually important.

P.S Yes loopz is a faggot 110% agreed.
-thr0wN

GOTTI Big Grin
(Jan 16 2017, 07:27 PM)thr0wn Wrote: Vivix is cool, using admin chat isn't fucking ABUSING ya retards.
It's communication who the fuck cares, it doesn't hurt a single fucking person.
Abusing is fucking kicking, banning, slappin bitches around.
This isn't the first time i've heard someone call out Loopz for admin abuse but theres never any other consequences.
There is only consequences for people who have a bad relationship with THE MAIN MAN of WL.
WL lost track of keeping rules and sticking by them anyways, its basically like a corrupt government.
I'll put any money on it that this thread will be deleted and nothing will be done about it, just like all the other ones that are actually important.

P.S Yes loopz is a faggot 110% agreed.

You dont know what I'm talking about so you should shut the fuck you. Now, go suck Vivix's dick since you came here per his request
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I like your essay. Shouting me at my asking for my awp just because i failed a couple shots. I told you i am not giving you my awp. You are just trying to threaten me. What about you make of my cousin quit css because of you abused your admin.FYI, he was afk in my screen. It's europe server. Get right

@Thrown, just because you got kicked out by SuperSmile or got admin removed because you abused way more than me doesnt make any better man of you. Have a good day .
I'll check out the admin log and decide what to do if I find anything that suggests abuse, misuse or rule breaking by our admins.

And, if any post has any insult I'll be ignoring it.. so if you want me to take your evidence into account.. edit your post. I'm not deleting anything, your attitudes determines how this is handled.
(Jan 16 2017, 07:52 PM)berGloopz Wrote: I like your essay. Shouting me at my asking for my awp just because i failed a couple shots. I told you i am not giving you my awp. You are just trying to threaten me. What about you make of my cousin quit css because of you abused your admin.

@Thrown, just because you got kicked out by SuperSmile or got admin removed because you abused way more than me doesnt make any better man of you. Have a good day .

As a new admin , all i did this couple days was reading all of the rules on admin board but never found a rule that gives u the right to kick a player who simply asks u for something in one way or another especially if he has a slot (ur allowed to kick someone in case he is afk or spamming commads/radio chats/rude etc ), so what im trying to say is that in this situation u r agains the rules.

And what a minute? is this a revenge? so he "made" ur cousin quit css you have to do same thing to him ? Well we are not for this purpose here dear brother, i suggest u taking a look at server rules again, they are explained very well.

Nothing personal , peace.
lol i don't come upons anyones request faggot
i speak for myself ya homo
plus loopz, i didnt get kicked out, i left cuz i didn't wana play with a faggot like you.
cocky ass douchebag who thinks hes the king of css cuz hes gona some cal exp.
get over yourself kid, and your big ass ego.
i could give two fucks about playing on a team, let alone on the same team as some fag like you.
and for your info i still got my admin ya faggettt, and i could give two fucks about that since i dont play there with faggots like you there.
All i hear from other people is complaints about you and how big your gaping smelly pussy is.
close your legs bro, douche it out
-thr0wN

GOTTI Big Grin
hes a fucking disaster a trolling kid who ever give him admin out of your mind? do not only take hes admin away i suggest to ban him forever lol