Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Banned  Toxic Player Reprimand Request - THAT TRAIN FROM BATMAN
Recently, a new player has entered the warLords scene which, granted can be good. But this player is continually toxic to all other players and refuses to complete or even attempt at completing objectives and instead, types away sitting in some corner, heckling his own team for what he claims are their short comings and lack of skill.  I have heard and seen multiple cases of team-flashing and ghosting out his own team.  The most recent example of ghosting out his own team was on cpl_strike, where he said something along the lines of "2 shitties still camping A".  All in all, a very toxic player that no one appreciates.  He has used a large amount of names, essentially changing it daily. His current ign is 
"THAT TRAIN FROM BATMAN" I am requesting some sort of reprimand, like a temp ban or possible even an extended ban.

Links:
Pug Profile
Steam Profile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Caillou's post:
   Jesse W.
[Image: giphy.gif]
If I'm able to hop on the laptop tonight I will definitely look into this matter unless someone beats me to it sooner.

Thank you for the report Smile
Yeah that kids a idiot. I don't care that he sucks and is useless on my team, but him arguing with me over CS, with his no knowledge brain. Triggered me
Exclamation
See threads like this all the time- because youre triggered does not make it okay to perpetuate the nastiness and hostility. it just doesnt reflect well of you guys to bite back, whine and generally respond in a childish way when there are clear solutions that do not require admin intervention (i.e. wasting admins' time)

DOn't forget that the servers, thanks to the hard work of bison and riser, have an !ignore feature which effectively blocks almost all communication players can have with each other.

There are very few methods of communication after a player is ignored- name change, donor status ready up message, offensive/harassing clan tag names, and if the player goes to these lengths to avoid !ignore then one of the higher up admins can remove name change / clan change privileges from the person in question.

until then, perhaps this thread should be moved to flame/admire.

plus, i was looking at some chat histories in the pug match pages thru the website, and he doesn't seem like such a bad guy... punishment would just be flat out silly...

as you can see below he is rather quite helpful to players that are in need of assistance like particular console commands:
[Image: NnZhsgC.jpg]
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
Ban his ass, although I like playing against him

THAT TRAIN FROM BATMAN : shitstain
That's the only thing he heard from his dad lol Big Grin

THAT TRAIN FROM BATMAN : what a walling shitter

*DEAD* THAT TRAIN FROM BATMAN : blatant as fuck
*[PUG] THAT TRAIN FROM BATMAN wants to kick Deadié [1/7].
*DEAD*(Counter-Terrorist) THAT TRAIN FROM BATMAN : voteban
*DEAD*(Counter-Terrorist) THAT TRAIN FROM BATMAN : pban
*DEAD*(Counter-Terrorist) THAT TRAIN FROM BATMAN : !ban
THAT TRAIN FROM BATMAN : mouse button -> walls -> mouse button --> off
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
(Oct 22 2017, 10:16 AM)Deadplanet Wrote: Ban his ass, although I like playing against him

got a link to that pug please or are you just making things up?
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Oct 22 2017, 10:34 AM)Jesse_Watters Wrote:
(Oct 22 2017, 10:16 AM)Deadplanet Wrote: Ban his ass, although I like playing against him

got a link to that pug please or are you just making things up?

https://war-lords.net/pugs/61534

By the way, I'm going to review the demo now.
[-] The following 2 users Like Drago's post:
   CaliSnipe, Jesse W.
i think (now, i'm not an admin, but...) that this is not any sort of behavior that requires special intervention- players who have issue with this person should simply use the !ignore feature as it has been recommended to other players in the past a countless number of times (refer to meows threads about sayain/memory bullying him about being a transsexual or whatever and hatred and vitriol being spewed the other direction about memory allegedly being a mexican/hispanic where the official admin response was to use !ignore- this is the first example that comes to my mind

edit:
[Image: 4HPUpb7.jpg]

[Image: lbPyfPo.jpg]

[Image: e6QeMTi.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   QueenCrazy
I agree with Jesse on this ^_^ but for the team flashing and ghosting stuff though we will look out for that stuff or if you have a demo of it happening or something would you be willing to provide it? Because we will be glad to do something about him if that is something that is definitely happening.
[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenCrazy's post:
   CaliSnipe
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
to punish him for trash talking in the form of any kind of ban, temp or perma, or similar disciplinary action would really be a leap into murky waters. all times before now of similar misconduct between players should serve to set a precedent to deal with this matter and future matters, and to revise on the fly how admins want to handle this is concerning at best, absolutely terrifying at worse. this isn't 1940s germany, jeeze guys get it together, the smallest amount of power rushes straight to your heads