Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name and clan tag request
Brick
Salutations, my good friends of WarLords!

I'm hoping these two requests can be processed and a third considered-

1) REQUEST for my name to be changed from "Jesse Watters" to "Jesse W."

2) REQUEST for my clan tag to be changed from "··PUG··" to blank/empty/none/no characters. A previous account of mine had this special, unique aspect to it and it's something I miss.

Consider- restoring to me the autonomous control I should never have been stripped of re: choosing my own in-game name on the servers

If any of this can be made possible I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
bump...
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
bump^
I would also like to bump this and to request that I (THAT BUS FROM SPEED) be granted to the autonomy to self-determine my name.  I got that privilege turned off months ago.  No one ever told me why, but I think it was because I was cyber-bullying Saiyan with my name.  I won't cyber-bully anymore
[-] The following 3 users Like woKe's post:
   AIko, Caillou, Jesse W.
i retract my request, i've noticed my kdr is much higher when i'm not distracted with changing my name on a whim every round and a half
can we please return to this request and get the ability to change our names back?

where tf is Bison?
Bison probably blocked you guys ability to do it because you were bypassing the !ignore system with it and/or trolling.

Just spam him once hes back online !
(Oct 28 2017, 06:08 PM)Ben- Wrote: Bison probably blocked you guys ability to do it because you were bypassing the !ignore system with it and/or trolling.

Don't think this applies anymore -- Jesse said he was going to play on NBK from now on...
(Oct 28 2017, 06:43 PM)Snooch Wrote:
(Oct 28 2017, 06:08 PM)Ben- Wrote: Bison probably blocked you guys ability to do it because you were bypassing the !ignore system with it and/or trolling.

Don't think this applies anymore -- Jesse said he was going to play on NBK from now on...

IT SHALL NOT BE NAMED !
i wanted to see how far i could get making empty threats alright