Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
forum rating javascript bug
Brick
im using google chrome but dont think that matters for this issue

clicking to change rating on the rating page itself or on the person's forum webpage doesn't bring you to a new webpage or popup or w/e it's supposed to do

see image

[Image: hyJ8992.jpg]
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
Brick
sorry this is the other one that doesn't do anything for me, again google chrome latest version win 7

[Image: Ig1z4qd.jpg]
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
bison has broken the site since 2 months ago
[-] The following 1 user Likes Call me when humans go extinct's post:
   QueenCrazy
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
once it's fixed i'll make sure his reputation goes so deep in the red he'll never be able to dig out from it
Brick
[Image: rqWYAlQ.jpg]

also broken
For me its the bell button, ive been stuck with the same 2 alerts for a whole 2-3 months now
[-] The following 2 users Like Ben-'s post:
   QueenCrazy, Snooch
(Feb 14 2018, 06:51 AM)Ben- Wrote: For me its the bell button, ive been stuck with the same 2 alerts for a whole 2-3 months now

I have 7 alerts
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
(Feb 14 2018, 07:35 AM)QueenCrazy Wrote:
(Feb 14 2018, 06:51 AM)Ben- Wrote: For me its the bell button, ive been stuck with the same 2 alerts for a whole 2-3 months now

I have 7 alerts

now its 4 thanks to you lovely Heart
How many now ?
(Feb 14 2018, 07:47 AM)Ben- Wrote:
(Feb 14 2018, 07:35 AM)QueenCrazy Wrote:

I have 7 alerts

now its 4 thanks to you lovely  Heart

<3 Gotta bring those numbers up bb
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy