Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Resolved  Helmut report for racism
Was playing with Helmut a few days ago and he was saying a bunch of racist things

Quote:[Image: 47b079a4ad7039f3fb02fb7db52ba636d60e6ccc.jpg] Helmut +} : last time I went to a movie I sat behind a nice African Family and got to learn how Dat Emily Rose wuz soo scaree

[Image: 47b079a4ad7039f3fb02fb7db52ba636d60e6ccc.jpg] Helmut +} : CS:S is a realistic shooting game. There's no black hostages

That's from this pug, http://war-lords.net/pugs/64444 as an example.  Honestly it really bothers me that he feels he can say shit like this and get away with it just because he's friends with the admins.  I normally would not get so bothered by this but in the world today - when the POTUS says that Nazis are "fine people" and calls our border enforcement strategies "catch-and-release" like migrants are closer to fish than to people - I think we need to be hypervigilant in our own communities and make sure people know that this kind of shit isn't funny.
[-] The following 1 user Likes woKe's post:
   rookoo
No racism rule is really poorly enforced on wl. It would be, in my eyes, an abuse to enforce the rule in this circumstance. It's not consistently enforced whatsoever, quite the exact opposite, actually, and from my observations it seems like the enforcement of the rule is only done in the most extreme circumstances

My 2 cents
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Feb 17 2018, 03:14 AM)Jesse W. Wrote: No racism rule is really poorly enforced on wl. It would be, in my eyes, an abuse to enforce the rule in this circumstance. It's not consistently enforced whatsoever, quite the exact opposite, actually, and from my observations it seems like the enforcement of the rule is only done in the most extreme circumstances

My 2 cents

People are allowed to have opinions and that's exactly why we are selective with who we choose to ban on the rule of racism.

(Feb 16 2018, 11:23 PM)woKe Wrote: Was playing with Helmut a few days ago and he was saying a bunch of racist things

Quote:[Image: 47b079a4ad7039f3fb02fb7db52ba636d60e6ccc.jpg] Helmut +} : last time I went to a movie I sat behind a nice African Family and got to learn how Dat Emily Rose wuz soo scaree

[Image: 47b079a4ad7039f3fb02fb7db52ba636d60e6ccc.jpg] Helmut +} : CS:S is a realistic shooting game. There's no black hostages

That's from this pug, http://war-lords.net/pugs/64444 as an example.  Honestly it really bothers me that he feels he can say shit like this and get away with it just because he's friends with the admins.  I normally would not get so bothered by this but in the world today - when the POTUS says that Nazis are "fine people" and calls our border enforcement strategies "catch-and-release" like migrants are closer to fish than to people - I think we need to be hypervigilant in our own communities and make sure people know that this kind of shit isn't funny.

I'd like to straighten you out on 1 thing in particular. I am not friends nor do I even communicate with helmut. My decisions are 3rd party decisions that look from the outside in with no judgement either way but to enforce the rules for the players to have a generally fun environment. Will this make some players unhappy? Yes, but I cannot please everyone.

With that being said, I wouldn't say it's funny but everyone has their own opinion. There isn't any clear racism in here towards any player or any hatred shown in these comments; therefore, it does not warrant a ban in my opinion.

"a nice african family" is by no means racist, it's a plain fact.

Thanks for the report(:
[-] The following 5 users Like Hamaerox's post:
   CaliSnipe, helmut^, henry, Jesse W., QueenCrazy
LOL.

These are old binds copied from my friends cfg (literally from 2007-2008). I accidentally press them occasionally when I haven't played in a long time.
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
[-] The following 1 user Likes sift's post:
   Ben-
Anata wa ima kore o rokku suru koto ga dekimasu ka?

.....I mean lock it -FBI
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
can yall PLEASE stop speakin chineese
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.