Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  eye test violation
(Apr 06 2018, 12:11 AM)TayMan25 Wrote: if you played with me you'd know i wasnt cheating but good job taking the time to look at demos  and stats, if i was aimboting pretty sure i would have higher head shot percentage. majority of my kills come from AWP.. is it possible configs caused this

Are you still trying to 'deny' the fact that you got caught? Jesus Christ your an idiot.......Stop wasting your time.

BYE FELICIA! Big Grin
(Apr 06 2018, 01:03 AM)johnnyboi212 Wrote:
(Apr 06 2018, 12:11 AM)TayMan25 Wrote: if you played with me you'd know i wasnt cheating but good job taking the time to look at demos  and stats, if i was aimboting pretty sure i would have higher head shot percentage. majority of my kills come from AWP.. is it possible configs caused this

Are you still trying to 'deny' the fact that you got caught? Jesus Christ your an idiot.......Stop wasting your time.

BYE FELICIA! Big Grin

never got caught lol false ban you nerd check demos quit dick riding
(Apr 06 2018, 01:12 AM)TayMan25 Wrote: never got caught lol false ban you nerd check demos quit dick riding

Don't assume Bison's gender, she is most likely a she.

Or an actual bison which would make it a it.

Or an attack helicopter ....
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   sift
Please keep the helicopter and animal discussions to the related forum categories
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   Ben-
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
Pro tip: A good way to get unbanned is to insult the community leaders, and a good way to get one reduced is to insult community leaders and members. Also a shady cheating past helps as well.
[-] The following 3 users Like sift's post:
   Ben-, johnnyboi212, sosa
MEGAWOOKIE 13K HOUR BOT LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
SMAC BANNED LOOOOOOOOOOOL BAD WITH AIMBOT LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL SIFT CAREER SHITTY 0.5 KDR 70 ADR LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ZORANDI DICKRIDING LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL TITANIUM BANNED LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL DRAMA LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 44 REPLIES IN BAN APPEAL BTW
FALSE BANNED LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL SHARED HACKS BTW LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL BEN LOGICAL 3 PARAGRAPH REPLIES BTW LOOOOOOOOL

/thread
(Apr 06 2018, 02:06 AM)sift Wrote: Pro tip: A good way to get unbanned is to insult the community leaders, and a good way to get one reduced is to insult community leaders and members. Also a shady cheating past helps as well.

Fuck im never getting unbanned *SMFH HARD*
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
(Apr 06 2018, 01:16 AM)Ben- Wrote:
(Apr 06 2018, 01:12 AM)TayMan25 Wrote: never got caught lol false ban you nerd check demos quit dick riding

Don't assume Bison's gender, she is most likely a she.

Or an actual bison which would make it a it.

Or an attack helicopter ....

lol
Bison's a trap yes
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
hi bison
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.