Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue  live scrim ban issue
my father used to dj in nightclubs here in nyc. this was years and years ago when i was a kid. his CD collection is fucking massive man. i remember he lost a chunk of his collection from car thieves breaking windows. funny how different it is nowadays. he would go hunting for CDs that 14 of the 15 songs he already had on 5 CDs but there was 1 track he didn't have before. how old are you lol can you relate
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
speaking of discord servers there is a mf doom discord server im going to share the mf doom/sade album they'll love it
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
this mf doom /sade mix is really legit man. music to my ears Big Grin
(Jun 01 2018, 01:17 AM)Jesse W. Wrote: great shares man. that doom sade is hella legit. i didn't listen to the whole ska mix it is not a flavor i used to enjoy as i much to, i think i listened to too much and got sick of it haha, but madlib is among the best REST IN PEACE umph

haha all good man,,maybe its just cuz it takes me to a certain place in time and also has alot of og samples...oh and by the way,,MADLIB hasnt passed,,,u must be talkin bout jdilla JAYLIB lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes DJVAИDAL's post:
   Jesse W.
(Jun 01 2018, 01:19 AM)Jesse W. Wrote: my father used to dj in nightclubs here in nyc. this was years and years ago when i was a kid. his CD collection is fucking massive man. i remember he lost a chunk of his collection from car thieves breaking windows. funny how different it is nowadays. he would go hunting for CDs that 14 of the 15 songs he already had on 5 CDs but there was 1 track he didn't have before. how old are you lol can you relate

haha i really know the feeling of losing cd collections,,and yea i can relate,38 special  Cool
(Jun 01 2018, 01:20 AM)Jesse W. Wrote: speaking of discord servers there is a mf doom discord server im going to share the mf doom/sade album they'll love it

nice man,,i bet most of em will know,,,it sounds like there is plenty of extremists there,haha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08wyd6MYYDg your thoughts on the dub of this genre that birthed dubsteep? this genre came from reagge i believe
(Jun 01 2018, 12:36 PM)Jesse W. Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08wyd6MYYDg your thoughts on the dub of this genre that birthed dubsteep? this genre came from reagge i believe

What birthed dubstep was UK techno,electronic,jungle,rave type people/dj's....alot of us like to call it brostep,especially the newer stuff...Yea i guess you can say it "came" from reggae dub but i really dont associate it with dub,ska,reggae,roots,etc... heres a lil sample of some original dub, you can hear the similiarity i guess. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iCxjXZOYsU