• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
95 "Guard -level 27
Theres no doubt Drago abuses his powers tho... So Im not surprised lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes neteX's post:
   Drago
You all love the drama.

Everything you are going to see its not directed to me , but to his teammates:

Guard -level 27 (Team) : no ur not ur awful every time u touch the game
Guard -level 27 (Team) : ur a terrible player why make excuses for u can't frag?
Guard -level 27 (Team) : dw it's our fault that he sucks
Guard -level 27 (Team) : trigger is so bad LOL
Guard -level 27 (Team) : trigger why r u so bad
Guard -level 27 (Team) : like how can u be so angry at this game when ur that bad
Guard -level 27 : kick broski pls and watch how shit drago is
Juicy Juicy! : guard talking shit xD
Guard -level 27 : are u a 8 rws bot who can't frag without ur friend in spec? (directed to me, but had to put it up)
Guard -level 27 (Team) : feedin kills @ b

He is being toxic toward his teammates in 3rd pug, so im not going to allow it any further.
You guys always thought you are going to come here talk shit to everyone and get away with it? Not this time.

And this thread is a player report, if you think you should appeal this gag, just make another thread.
No more comments in here. You all love the drama.
(Jul 13 2018, 10:17 AM)Drago Wrote: You all love the drama.

Everything you are going to see its not  directed to me , but to his teammates:

Guard -level 27 (Team) : ur a terrible player why make excuses for u can't frag?
Guard -level 27 (Team) : like how can u be so angry at this game when ur that bad
Guard -level 27 : are u a 8 rws bot who can't frag without ur friend in spec? (directed to me, but had to put it up)

He is being toxic toward his teammates in 3rd pug, so im not going to allow it any further.
You guys always thought you are going to come here talk shit to everyone and get away with it? Not this time.

And this thread is a player report, if you think you should appeal this gag, just make another thread.

No1 has ever been banned /kicked /gagged for being toxic.

You know how many times helmut has been toxic towards me or many people being toxic towards me, and guess what bison says? !ignore .

Its there for a reason.

You can't gag someone for talking shit in game, its part of the game.

So, once again, you're wrong!
(Jul 13 2018, 12:42 PM)ne7eX Wrote:
(Jul 13 2018, 10:17 AM)Drago Wrote: You all love the drama.

Everything you are going to see its not  directed to me , but to his teammates:

No1 has ever been banned /kicked /gagged for being toxic.

You know how many times helmut has been toxic towards me or many people being toxic towards me, and guess what bison says? !ignore .

Its there for a reason.

You can't gag someone for talking shit in game, its part of the game.

So, once again, you're wrong!

Makes sense , i didnt mind so i didnt !ignore him. Many players were complaining at the time and yeah.

The gag is already expired.
in dragovich pug, rules different
[-] The following 1 user Likes rookoo's post:
   Drago
its one thing to ignore a person if its just a beef between a person and another. the whole server was complaining
[-] The following 1 user Likes SeaNNN's post:
   rookoo
Photo
(Jul 13 2018, 04:14 PM)SeaNNN Wrote: its one thing to ignore a person if its just a beef between a person and another. the whole server was complaining

[Image: 182f3bd1037e99abe9fc6d59b3f9d447.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes helmut^'s post:
   johnnyboi212
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
(Jul 14 2018, 06:40 AM)helmut^ Wrote:
(Jul 13 2018, 04:14 PM)SeaNNN Wrote: its one thing to ignore a person if its just a beef between a person and another. the whole server was complaining

Thanks for the self-portrait Helmut.  You do recognize that you're the one crying in this thread, right?
[-] The following 1 user Likes woKe's post:
   johnnyboi212
(Jul 14 2018, 12:48 PM)woKe Wrote:
(Jul 14 2018, 06:40 AM)helmut^ Wrote:

Thanks for the self-portrait Helmut.  You do recognize that you're the one crying in this thread, right?

Another 14 day ban for crying. Ironic
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
well this is very interesting