Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Ban Appeal
Hello, I was falsely banned yesterday during a scrim for "wallhacking", definitely not wallhacking killed an admin through a smoke he walked half way through and saw his legs and ran back so i sprayed the smoke and killed him and it was followed by a permanent ban with no previous bans and good friends with multiple daily scrim players like tek and meow, would like to be unbanned asap please. and justice put on the play legit name! Smile
(Oct 22 2018, 06:06 AM)Play_legit Wrote: Hello, I was falsely banned yesterday during a scrim for "wallhacking", definitely not wallhacking killed an admin through a smoke he walked half way through and saw his legs and ran back so i sprayed the smoke and killed him and it was followed by a permanent ban with no previous bans and good friends with multiple daily scrim players like tek and meow, would like to be unbanned asap please. and justice put on the play legit name! Smile

... I was speccing you the whole game. I won't overturn this ban. You can feel free to wait and see if another admin will. You've already created a ban appeal so stop messaging admins about it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hamaerox's post:
   johnnyboi212
*Please keep in mind, all War-Lords admins are donating their time to help the community. Each have their own lives to attend to and responses may take some time*
LOLOLOL
You were speccing me and still accused me of hacking? not to be disrespectful but it's kind of bullshit because i know i don't cheat and i have been banned for actually cheating before but never on a scrim server, should i be proud of my skill? I don't even play good compared to others and do you have any demo I could look at? I'd love to see it if possible
i have tons of demos fixing the invisible people glitch on WL servers and none of them show any signs of ESP, aimhack, etc. if you'd like to see them (with indication that it's WL servers) and if there's no demos can you explain the reason you decided to perma ban me?
So will I remain banned?
More than likely but if you keep spamming this thread I’ll happily close it and deny it perhaps you should wait like ham said, just a thought.
[-] The following 2 users Like CaliSnipe's post:
   Play_legit, Snooch
(Oct 24 2018, 04:41 AM)CaliSnipe Wrote: More than likely but if you keep spamming this thread I’ll happily close it and deny it perhaps you should wait like ham said, just a thought.

been a week and i'm still banned just drop the post if i'm gonna be falsely accused of cheating and then treated like i've done ANYTHING wrong then i no longer have interest in this server, have a good one! Smile
(Oct 27 2018, 06:09 PM)Play_legit Wrote:
(Oct 24 2018, 04:41 AM)CaliSnipe Wrote: More than likely but if you keep spamming this thread I’ll happily close it and deny it perhaps you should wait like ham said, just a thought.

been a week and i'm still banned just drop the post if i'm gonna be falsely accused of cheating and then treated like i've done ANYTHING wrong then i no longer have interest in this server, have a good one! Smile

dumbass fuckniggas gonna ban me for nothing go find something better to do with your time fucking losers.
still banned over me PLAYING LEGIT LOL you're all autistic, have a good day!
(Oct 28 2018, 01:38 AM)Play_legit Wrote:
(Oct 27 2018, 06:09 PM)Play_legit Wrote:

dumbass fuckniggas gonna ban me for nothing go find something better to do with your time fucking losers.
still banned over me PLAYING LEGIT LOL you're all autistic, have a good day! and fuck you cali come see me irl and i'll smack the pimples off your face