Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Majestic Ban Appeal
In game name : Majestic

Steam ID :  Steam_0:0:51600209

Reason. Hey my name is Majestic. I have been playing on war lords for a long time. I really enjoy playing with everyone on the server. I was banned for cheating after just recently getting unbanned. I would really appreciate the opportunity to play with the community again. 

Thank you,
Majestic 

You got banned twice for walling.
Why give you a 3rd opportunity?

https://streamable.com/0i72cu

^^

What are you shooting there?
You thought the guy was going to run out since you seen him behind that wall?
Yikes man....

https://streamable.com/lbmgmb

^^^

You got flashed, the smoke was down. You scope in and kill the person.
I don't think you knew the smoke was down since you got flashed. So you thought theres nothing there.
I really can't believe you are trying to appeal your ban... smh
Please wait for ham or bison to review this, thank you for your patience.
I dont need another chance netex. Kobe said the day I got banned why are you here, he thought I was evading a ban just got unbanned from. I'm asking for the chance to start playing with everyone again.
(Apr 06 2020, 11:40 PM)Majestic Wrote: I dont need another chance netex. Kobe said the day I got banned why are you here, he thought I was evading a ban just got unbanned from. I'm asking for the chance to start playing with everyone again.

I literally answered your question man, you cheated. You're banned.
You're not getting unbanned sorry.
You have been saying that I cheated now for quite some time, but the admins have reviewed my games consistently and were able to validate all my kills. I have been playing on war lords for years and years, and guess what man, still no bans because I definitely do not cheat Maybe some of the other admins can look into my games once again, and see exactly what I am talking about and maybe for once I can play for at least a month before another admin like you jump on and say because of what you heard about my past bans that I am a cheater, but I am not. I will not argue with you, or disrespect you as a person, but I am tired of players like you consistently saying I cheat without really even knowing me. You have only played with me a few games, and you constantly talk about me, or other players being cheaters not even 30 seconds in the game, giving people no chance at all. You can not just go off of what you have heard, you gotta research it a little yourself. I hope that you can get past this crap and stop talking about me like you know me, because I have only played maybe 6 games with you in 10 years.

Thank you,
Majestic
(Apr 07 2020, 02:33 AM)Majestic Wrote: You have been saying that I cheated now for quite some time, but the admins have reviewed my games consistently and were able to validate all my kills. I have been playing on war lords for years and years, and guess what man, still no bans because I definitely do not cheat Maybe some of the other admins can look into my games once again, and see exactly what I am talking about and maybe for once I can play for at least a month before another admin like you jump on and say because of what you heard about my past bans that I am a cheater, but I am not. I will not argue with you, or disrespect you as a person, but I am tired of players like you consistently saying I cheat without really even knowing me. You have only played with me a few games, and you constantly talk about me, or other players being cheaters not even 30 seconds in the game, giving people no chance at all. You can not just go off of what you have heard, you gotta research it a little yourself. I hope that you can get past this crap and stop talking about me like you know me, because I have only played maybe 6 games with you in 10 years.

Thank you,
Majestic

IMHO in the first clip it seems like maybe you reacted to his shoulder peeking out at the corner and you just kept firing after that. Demos aren’t the most reliable thing in source and everyone knows that. I bet if we replicate such thing, we could have someone peek a slight amount then view it in a demo and he wouldn’t be there.
For the 2nd clip, yeah you shot someone through smoke but you can see them on the radar and I can’t velueve the admins ban you over 2 lousy clips. In one of the videos netex posted in my ban appeal, I killed kobe through the smoke using that method and right before I killed him he actually tried to hit me as if he knew I was there and barely missed by a sliver. If they really think you hack over something like that, they should review how often or how accurate your aiming is when someone is on the other side of a smoke.
(Apr 07 2020, 02:33 AM)Majestic Wrote: You have been saying that I cheated now for quite some time, but the admins have reviewed my games consistently and were able to validate all my kills. I have been playing on war lords for years and years, and guess what man, still no bans because I definitely do not cheat Maybe some of the other admins can look into my games once again, and see exactly what I am talking about and maybe for once I can play for at least a month before another admin like you jump on and say because of what you heard about my past bans that I am a cheater, but I am not. I will not argue with you, or disrespect you as a person, but I am tired of players like you consistently saying I cheat without really even knowing me. You have only played with me a few games, and you constantly talk about me, or other players being cheaters not even 30 seconds in the game, giving people no chance at all. You can not just go off of what you have heard, you gotta research it a little yourself. I hope that you can get past this crap and stop talking about me like you know me, because I have only played maybe 6 games with you in 10 years.

Thank you,
Majestic

Listen I don't know what admins you talked to but your appeal has been denied by a higher up.
And besides in the clips I posted, you're 100% wallhacking. It's pretty obvious I don't know why you just don't admit it, it would probably help your case out

(Apr 07 2020, 11:47 AM)Stephanie Wrote:

Thank you,
Majestic

IMHO in the first clip it seems like maybe you reacted to his shoulder peeking out at the corner and you just kept firing after that. Demos aren’t the most reliable thing in source and everyone knows that. I bet if we replicate such thing, we could have someone peek a slight amount then view it in a demo and he wouldn’t be there.
For the 2nd clip, yeah you shot someone through smoke but you can see them on the radar and I can’t velueve the admins ban you over 2 lousy clips. In one of the videos netex posted in my ban appeal, I killed kobe through the smoke using that method and right before I killed him he actually tried to hit me as if he knew I was there and barely missed by a sliver. If they really think you hack over something like that, they should review how often or how accurate your aiming is when someone is on the other side of a smoke.

As for you, You need to stop posting in other peoples ban appeals when your under one yourself! Just because I unbanned you, doesn't mean your not under a review.

You clearly don't know anything, and I don't know why you still even bother!
He clearly placed his crosshair because he saw that guy running down through the walls LITERALLY readjusted his whole crosshair placement and t ried to prefire because he thought he would peek out but thank god SHAN just outplayed him to a point where he busted him. And he wasn't banned for just these "2" clips. You honestly don't know anything, stop posting if you don't know anything.
(Apr 07 2020, 12:56 PM)neteX Wrote:

Thank you,
Majestic

Listen I don't know what admins you talked to but your appeal has been denied by a higher up.
And besides in the clips I posted, you're 100% wallhacking. It's pretty obvious I don't know why you just don't admit it, it would probably help your case out

(Apr 07 2020, 11:47 AM)Stephanie Wrote:

Thank you,
Majestic

As for you, You need to stop posting in other peoples ban appeals when your under one yourself! Just because I unbanned you, doesn't mean your not under a review.

You clearly don't know anything, and I don't know why you still even bother!
He clearly placed his crosshair because he saw that guy running down through the walls LITERALLY readjusted his whole crosshair placement and t ried to prefire because he thought he would peek out but thank god SHAN just outplayed him to a point where he busted him. And he wasn't banned for just these "2" clips. You honestly don't know anything, stop posting if you don't know anything.

So people could make jokes in my ban appeal and you say nothing, but I give a little criticism on someone else’s ban and I’m juiced, got it

FYI I also watch that spot if I hear people pushing through b on season