Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BANNED FROM THE SEA TOURNAMENT

No bans were found for STEAM_0:0:118353065 (search).

Can someone please explain to me what I did in the 2017 tourna for me to get banned?

I didn't even get a news letter or anything. I'm just now informed that I can't play cause of that.

Can I still appeal the ban? It's almost 3 years since.

BTW, I gave the idea to have a tournament and now I'm the one who cant play.

Nice. Just absolutely delightful.
"EyeSockDyk & IceWallowCome" - Degenerate Boglodite Reading This
I only played 1 month in Asia with 250 ping for the lol's and for the draft Crusader organized back then, but i think i remember why you are being excluded from this one.

I'd invite you to read again the thread to refresh your memory :

https://war-lords.net/forum/thread-16968.html

Being a tournament in Asia, made by Crusader, you would need to discuss further the reasons of your exclusion with him directly.

You can't ask server admins or other roots to change the decision made by Crusader, because the tournaments are outside of the usual pugs scenario, different rules applies, different servers are used, different admins (or non-admin organizer) have authority.

Same thing, for N.A tournaments (or in theory Euro tournaments if thats ever a thing).

Please wait patiently for a reply from Crusader !
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   Arc-
Ok let me make this short
You didn't show up for the last tournament neither manage to inform your captain which left your captains  scrapping for players at the  last moment.
Later you comeback to blame everyone why the match wasn't cancelled

Quote:Why is my team allowed to play with stand ins that fucking suck. Why cant we just postpone the game. . . So fucking lame. . . Didnt even have a chance to compete

Your words right there.
These tournaments are for fun and people who want to enjoy playing  the game we all love.We don't need people who are toxic to the spirit of the tournament.

That's why your banned for this tournament,if your behavior improves over time you will be included in future tournaments
[-] The following 1 user Likes Crusader's post:
   Arc-
(May 05 2020, 04:04 AM)Crusader Wrote: Ok let me make this short
You didn't show up for the last tournament neither manage to inform your captain which left your captains  scrapping for players at the  last moment.
Later you comeback to blame everyone why the match wasn't cancelled

Quote:Why is my team allowed to play with stand ins that fucking suck. Why cant we just postpone the game. . . So fucking lame. . . Didnt even have a chance to compete

Your words right there.
These tournaments are for fun and people who want to enjoy playing  the game we all love.We don't need people who are toxic to the spirit of the tournament.

That's why your banned for this tournament,if your behavior improves over time you will be included in future tournaments
Alright I'm done, anything I post on this forum gets backlash and the so called "admins" not addressing the real toxic cancers of SEA pug, whom for whatever reason, just trash-talk all game. I'm not saying that I'm the only victim here and I'm pretty sure other players who've had the same experiences can attest that they should really be punished. I'm not gonna call out people but if you/they read this, you know who you are. Way to hide behind a mirror. Sh*t's rigged.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ShuriKunai's post:
   NexuTiaco
"EyeSockDyk & IceWallowCome" - Degenerate Boglodite Reading This