Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ZincCS | Banned About 2 Months Ago
Ban Details
Name
Zinc こはい [STEAM_0:1:523977023]
Reason
SMAC 0.8.6.0: AutoTrigger Detection: BunnyHop (2)
Created
2021-07-29 03:17:30
Expires
Permanent
Admin
Console
View Ban
  • Name: [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Zinc こはい [/font]
  • SteamID: STEAM_0:1:523977023
[font=Whitney,]May I get unbanned, please? I scripted, I'm sorry, it was really was dumb of me. It was a while ago, about 2 months so I think that's a reasonable punishment.
[/font]

IMAGE OF BAN REASON: https://i.imgur.com/ZpUwic2h.jpg

I hope you understand, I only mean good to your community and won't break the rules again. I admit I did wrong and promise not to do it again. I understand that you normally don't lift auto-bans but I beg for a 2nd chance and know I won't do it again. I won't be angry if you deny my request, but I would really appreciate it because I love this community. Thank you for considering my request. 

Heart Zinc  Heart
I am 100% sure you never would learn LOL
1 VAC ban on record | Info
340 day(s) since last ban
(Sep 20 2021, 11:31 PM)HyperC Wrote: I am 100% sure you never would learn LOL
i do learn, that was for hvhing on hvh servers in csgo. i forgot to put -insecure in launch options. i dont cheat dude ive scripted in matchs ill admit but i wont again. hvhing with -insecure mode on a completley different game has nothing to do with this ban, plus its allowed according to steam tos. i promise i will learn i just want to play css that all. like why would i want to cheat in this, neverless script.
Heart Zinc  Heart
(Sep 25 2021, 04:22 AM)ZincCS Wrote:
i do learn, that was for hvhing on hvh servers in csgo. i forgot to put -insecure in launch options. i dont cheat dude ive scripted in matchs ill admit but i wont again. hvhing with -insecure mode on a completley different game has nothing to do with this ban, plus its allowed according to steam tos. i promise i will learn i just want to play css that all. like why would i want to cheat in this, neverless script.
"why would i want to cheat in this" if that was the case you would have never cheated in the first place , ha get fucked cheating loser.
You and titanium should go start your own warlods with hookers and blackjack.
I'll join the hooker part but they need 2x std testing and my wife can't find out... BTW Yet this person doesn't cheat yet vac banned and banned wL seems like 2x on the false ban I believe this person has been targeted...Mistakes happen and maybe it was a family pet that made that false positive or AI triggered it , we should unban because maybe they have a MIC? getting bored need a drunk challenge helpz. BEN is afk the rest lag or on drugs boring
(Sep 26 2021, 08:18 AM)HyperC Wrote: I'll join the hooker part but they need 2x std testing and my wife can't find out... BTW  Yet this person doesn't cheat yet vac banned and banned wL seems like 2x on the false ban I believe this person has been targeted...Mistakes happen and maybe it was a family pet that made that false positive or AI  triggered it , we should unban because maybe they have a MIC? getting bored need a drunk challenge helpz. BEN is afk the rest lag or on drugs boring
dude stop baiting me. yall being toxic af and i didnt say my vac ban was a false ban it was a mistake you retard. i didnt cheat but i used 3rd party program to hvh in a hvh server and i forgot to put -insecure in launch options. on this server i scripted, scripting isnt even cheating is what im saying, i just scripted like a retard cus i was bored and am asking for a unban. im not gonna do it again; just give me a chance you dont even know me.
Heart Zinc  Heart
(Sep 25 2021, 10:29 AM)150DreamTeam Wrote:
"why would i want to cheat in this" if that was the case you would have never cheated in the first place , ha get fucked cheating loser.

can you read, if so read.
Heart Zinc  Heart
(Sep 30 2021, 06:52 PM)ZincCS Wrote:
(Sep 25 2021, 10:29 AM)150DreamTeam Wrote:

can you read, if so read.
 scripting is cheating
NO DUMMIE SCRIPTING IS JUST TESTING THE LIMITS OF MY GAMING PLATFORM TO LEARNT THE MOST ABOUT THE INTERNAL WORKING OF THE GAME TO MAKE MY NORMAL GAME PLAY BETTER
[-] The following 1 user Likes tardbus's post:
   150DreamTeam