Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Sparky is abusing admin
I was permanently banned from Sparky simply because he had a grudge against me. I'm not sure why Bison is allowing this guy to be an admin when is abusing the power. 150 is homeless and I don't care what the fuck she has to say.
(May 27 2022, 05:19 AM)nILLA Wrote: I was permanently banned from Sparky simply because he had a grudge against me. I'm not sure why Bison is allowing this guy to be an admin when is abusing the power.
 dont care + ur gay
You're not permanently banned, I banned your alt account, alting is not allowed.
(May 27 2022, 05:24 AM)150DreamTeam Wrote:
(May 27 2022, 05:19 AM)nILLA Wrote: I was permanently banned from Sparky simply because he had a grudge against me. I'm not sure why Bison is allowing this guy to be an admin when is abusing the power.
 dont care + ur gay

Nice job. You have a high school education. You think you are doing big things. gg
(May 27 2022, 05:25 AM)sparky Wrote: You're not permanently banned, I banned your alt account, alting is not allowed.

You have been admin abusing me for weeks now. You permanently banned my account, then lifted it after the post was made to make it look like you aren't abusing your admin.
[-] The following 1 user Likes nILLA's post:
   sparky
After reviewing your complaint and doing some research, you've had several Console bans, you've been banned my Sparky twice, once for intentionally blocking in spawn for 1hour and once for teamflashing for 1 day. There was a Perma console ban thet sparky went ahead and and unbanned you from, assuming your main account. Sparky is correct alt accounts aren't allowed therefor the alt being perma ban is valid and will not be reversed. Other than this, if there are any other issues of admin abuse, please feel free to share the pug information with the link and timestamps on a new reporting thread, thank you in advance and enjoy the fragging .