Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTA V - CONFIRMED PC Release Fall 2013
During an earnings call hosted by Chris Evenden, NVIDIA’s Senior Director of Investor Relations. Evenden revealed that Grand Theft Auto V will be released on PC this fall.

Evenden was speaking changes in the PC market when he said that PC gamers should be “preparing their systems for a strong roster of games coming this fall, including blockbuster franchises, such as Call of Duty: Ghosts, Grand Theft Auto V and Assassin’s Creed IV.”

Officially, the PC version of GTA V is “up for consideration” by Rockstar. Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions of the game are scheduled for release on September 17th, 2013. Looks like GTA PC fans won’t have to wait long this time.

Source: http://megagames.com/news/nvidia-reveals...it-pc-fall
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
GTA V will be Game of the Year 2013 for sure.

As far as PC release, I agree, I hope it comes out in fall, it will make PC players happy since GTA III, VC, and SA were delayed MONTHS after the console releases.
Steam Status:
[Image: 76561198006067879.png]
Global Offensive Stats:
[Image: graphic.png]
* Please add or message me if you need something. *
--- War-Lords Veteran / STEAM ID: flamewarden77 ---
Click to view ---> My Twitch Profile
Warden Stillwater, post: 100463, member: 17155 Wrote:GTA V will be Game of the Year 2013 for sure.

As far as PC release, I agree, I hope it comes out in fall, it will make PC players happy since GTA III, VC, and SA were delayed MONTHS after the console releases.
Considering the high source is from NVIDIA, am hoping they are close to the release.

As for the game of the year, I am reserving that for Bioshock Infinite or Watch Dogs (to be released). GTA is high up there though Smile
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Grand Theft Auto: Online gameplay made a big hit, ^ GOTY for sure.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.