Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US servers - down? [EXPIRED]
The Asia servers are still up. I'm really not sure on the US servers. The latest DDoS attacks have been over 40Gbps.
Matt, post: 107203, member: 178 Wrote:The Asia servers are still up. I'm really not sure on the US servers. The latest DDoS attacks have been over 40Gbps.

omg!
So they increased it on purpose. Sheesh, I wonder how much money they wasted just to do this because of a ban. Talk about immature.
Steam Status:
[Image: 76561198006067879.png]
Global Offensive Stats:
[Image: graphic.png]
* Please add or message me if you need something. *
--- War-Lords Veteran / STEAM ID: flamewarden77 ---
Click to view ---> My Twitch Profile
The zombie server isnt down? This is an insult!
Im hating this guy more than i should be already :mad:
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
Considering the Zombie mod is still up , and was still up yesterday or the day before while all other servers were down , i think it may be some one that was recently banned off the ZM server. I have been recording video of people breaking rules , posting them and getting people banned... i would not be surprised if the person behind all this turns out to be one of them. Also if i end up getting hacked , it will not surprise me.
[Image: 1674360_101.png]
Matt, post: 107203, member: 178 Wrote:The Asia servers are still up. I'm really not sure on the US servers. The latest DDoS attacks have been over 40Gbps.
Someone has a hard on for WL.
– Gᴏᴅᴢɪʟʟᴀ.

[Image: latest?cb=20130801185436][Image: 325786_101.png]
Omg, All servers is down, im playing Crackhouse DM server for about six months, never seen that before. I hope that's will be fixed soon... Sad
Missing Mini Games server and dust2 deathmatch server Sad
dust 2 -ASIA AND Office-ASIA IS BACK!! BUT AFTER every 15 mins i disconnect automatically Sad
[Image: 76561198125974306.png]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=25041&background=random]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=25036&background=random]
Well i was on zm most of the night and i saw little to no lag , and it did not go down that i know of last night. I am heading off to get some much needed sleep , good luck with the attacks today , i hope y'all figure it out soon.
what a waste of a DDOS, they couldve hit soemthing big instead of soemthing over so little. those bots will die now from being overly used. they will ahve to make another. unless they used their friends botnet, which if it were my botnet and it got abused by a friend i would be heavily pissed.
of course im assuming whoever it is even has the knowledge and didnt buy the botnet from HF. either way, its a Script Kiddie motive in the end.
Well ZM just got hit hard , and made every one leave...