Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Admin Application
Name: DoubleCheeseBurger (Cresion)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24916096
Timezone: GMT +8:00
Availability: During summer break : whole day unless i go out.
                  During school days      : during breaks and after class (college)

Tell us something about yourself
Been playing CSS for a long time and ever since I found the (wL) server I just couldn't stop playing on it because the community is great. Judo varsity (college) and (former) dragonboat varsity (college).

Reason For Admin Application
I am applying to be an admin because I always play on the war-lord servers and I want to be able to extend my help towards other players and also the new players that come to the servers. During my time playing in the cs_office server (my favorite map) I've always encountered a lot of mic spammers, afk-ers, and I've seen some (real) hackers that hop on the server for a while. I would like to have a position in this clan so that I can help clean the war-lords community when the other admins are not available. And you can trust me not to throw around a ban hammer like other people (I was part of =(eGO)= before; just got sick of it because some admins were throwing bans because they didn't like the person).

Hope you guys consider my application! see you on the servers ;)
[Image: 1708640_201.png][Image: 1708640_701.png]
Good luck sir ! Big Grin

get admin or get rekt
IN-EVALUATION

Please be patient while we, the WL staff, evaluate your application for admin candidacy.
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
DENIED

It is not currently in our best interest to add you to our staff. Feel free to re-apply later on in the future (approx. 2 weeks).

-CLOSED-
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]