Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Guys my nick Mr Sniff It!
Hey dudes,

I'm a kiwi new zealand dude from the central north island and found warlords after searching the servers addresses. I found the servers rocked just cool features arcraft3 mod deathmatch snipers gg awesomely run managed and find that theyre the best on the net as far as im concerned.

I work in an industrial processing plant , love to play css 1)because im addicted haha 2)because i dnt find this intense competitive spirit of man newhere else but in this game, this escape from all the outside bullshit, one can find peace. man.

my interest is collecting old retro commodore and atari computer software hardware etc. through the use of emulators one can relive ones childhood moments.

long live css.
The Noob

feel free to say hi Big Grin
i like the deathmatch servers particularly as i find them intense. was a great idea to do a dust 24/7 deathmatch server. that ones alays maxed out as people love the intense battles hahaha. theres some funi moments that happen to bring a great big smile on ya face multiple throwing of he grenades alays makes me laugh especially if your the poor sod on the other receiving end of it. Tongue although i have to say being a ct on the dust map in eathmatch is harder especially hen u get hammered by spawn shooting t's but then, thats the challenge!
Welcome to war-lords.net! Big Grin I am glad you like our servers Smile 

PS: Don't double post Tongue
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
thankx for the welcome xferior. right, no double posts hehe. just got home from work and checking out some documentaries through the wormhole pretty interesting but is it just me or does morgan freeman always have the same persona even when acting hahaha