Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey guys- King_Viper/ChronicViper here
Hey I really enjoy your guy's servers and I have found it difficult in the past to find a rotation server and a deathmatch server run by the same guys and I still have good ping. You guys are really great with server upkeep and are very fair with bans and aren't overly strict. I have been playing CS for about 2 and half to 3 years now and my skills are rusty since I haven't played in nearly a year but I am getting a lot better. I like to play WoW, Warcraft 3, the Sims and CS usually all in the same day so that's really all you would want to know about me. If you guys are going to add a new server, I would request a new rotation server but with custom maps and maps that wouldn't be used in ESEA and other competitive environments. Kind of like a player-made map rotation server. So thats about it, you guys are pretty awesome and if you want to play with me, I'm on (usually) War-Lords server #2, Full rotation or on War-Lords server #12 (i think?) 24/7 de_dust2 deathmatch.
[Image: 171148_101.png]
DEAGLE > EVERYTHING
Welcome! I'm glad you enjoy our servers, we do after all, play handsomely for them.

As for the maps, are you referring to something like #5 Mini Games, #6 Fight Yard, or #8 Deathmatch server? Those servers have pretty good maps, and most of which wouldn't ever be used in ESEA. The only problem is those server haven't taken off well since it normally takes a consistent population of players to attract other people.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Thanks for the feedback, and welcome to the forums Big Grin
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
M. Bison Wrote:Welcome! I'm glad you enjoy our servers, we do after all, play handsomely for them.

As for the maps, are you referring to something like #5 Mini Games, #6 Fight Yard, or #8 Deathmatch server? Those servers have pretty good maps, and most of which wouldn't ever be used in ESEA. The only problem is those server haven't taken off well since it normally takes a consistent population of players to attract other people.
I think I explained it the only real way I could to be honest. Have a competitive type environment like #2 but have a different rotation that has maps that are made by people. Maps you would find on gamebanana and stuff and just make a rotation. I dont know how that would go over, but thats really the only way I could describe it
[Image: 171148_101.png]
DEAGLE > EVERYTHING