Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mnemonic device?
anyone have a good mnemonic device for remembering which callout is mini and which is hut on nuke? i can never remember which one is which.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Feb 15 2017, 04:48 AM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: anyone have a good mnemonic device for remembering which callout is mini and which is hut on nuke? i can never remember which one is which.

Think of it this way, mini is the bigger one
[-] The following 1 user Likes RealRecklezz's post:
   Jesse W.
Mini is short for mini garage, since there is also big garage on nuke. It's a mini garage with an entrance from the outside, as a garage is ought to have.

A hut is a shack, and all it's got is two small doorways and a little window.

Train your brain to remember the word garage as soon as "mini" is mentioned and think of a garage having an entrance from the outside.

I used to have trouble with it too before and that's how I always remembered it.
[-] The following 3 users Like sosa's post:
   CaliSnipe, Deadplanet, Jesse W.
(Feb 15 2017, 04:48 AM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: anyone have a good mnemonic device for remembering which callout is mini and which is hut on nuke? i can never remember which one is which.

loooool, i thought only i had this trouble lmfao
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
This happened to me first time I played Nuke, if you still have the problem, I think you just have to play more, noob.