Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you guys like this idea?
Ricenchicken Wrote:Yes get a WoW private server so:

A. Blizzard can take legal actions
B. Viper can not suck and get auto 85 with the higher rates. Play on reg Wow Nerd.

Only other hosting games are like L4d, CoD, Battlefield series basically.
Alright Rice, you really are a douche. Why don't you go somewhere and post your grand ideas instead of bashing everyone elses? Every time I post something you have something negative to say about it. Also, I do play real WoW and I have real 85s, what makes you assume that I dont? I simply stated that I wanted to play with some of the guys here on war-lords on it and have fun with them and if it involves getting quick 85s, then it does plus it shouldnt concern you if you dont play in it. Also Blizzard only takes legal action if the private server gets an absurd amount of people like over 10 thousand or something crazy like that. If you look on private server lists, you will notice that private servers have really died down because of people just forking up the cash needed or only like 1 or 2 servers are really used.

Rice, it isnt your place to bash me or anyone else for that matter in general chat, if you want to have a flame wars, take it to flamez.
Ricenchicken Wrote:Yes get a WoW private server so:

A. Blizzard can take legal actions
B. Viper can not suck and get auto 85 with the higher rates. Play on reg Wow Nerd.
un called for bullshit Rice, I said disagree, not bash
[Image: 171148_101.png]
DEAGLE > EVERYTHING
Rabbit Wrote:B
a
t
t
l
e

F
e
i
l
d

T
h
r
e
e
Battlefield*
DEAGLE > EVERYTHING
[glow=green,2,300]How much?[/glow]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAuWKwOkyHca3trP3yV-4...eYzDAnjh-C]
VIPER DOUBLE POST OMG!

Also Rice just loves to annoy people I think Sad Battlefield 3 could be interesting actually, I really enjoyed both Bad Company games, and Battlefield Vietnam Smile
If you read this, you suck.
Im not flaming, im just giving personal opinion. Blizzard does take legal actions for private servers its in their ToS. and not many War-lorders play WoW.

And like i said Battlefield/CoD/L4D would be really the only other places to have servers. I dont see how saying that is bashing. But yea, I could see WL getting a BF3 server or two.

dont get butt hurt i disagree with WoW pserver.
[Image: vowdw1.png]
Hahah you read the ToS. Who's the WoW nerd now?
Uh No? Its something called a gaming community, you kinda hear about big news. Some kids were talking about them sueing some server for like 200k for having a private server.

[Image: Haters-Gonna-Hate.jpg]

(Thought of u Satan's kitty. Tongue)
Ricenchicken Wrote:Im not flaming, im just giving personal opinion. Blizzard does take legal actions for private servers its in their ToS. and not many War-lorders play WoW.

And like i said Battlefield/CoD/L4D would be really the only other places to have servers. I dont see how saying that is bashing. But yea, I could see WL getting a BF3 server or two.

You didnt bash the idea you bashed ME

I have a problem with that and this isnt the first time you have slipped in a little insult about me in your replies. I would like that you would stop as you not only seemingly bash me and my ideas, but you also bash other people and their ideas as well.

Don't believe that private servers exist for a long time? Think again:
https://www.molten-wow.com/

they have been around since before Cataclysm came out and dont think that I cant grind to 85? think again:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sp...aer/simple
albeit he isnt very geared yet
DEAGLE > EVERYTHING
You can grind to (or used to be able to) 60 in like a week. 2 weeks for 80 easy, or just do a "no sleep til 80". Dunno about 85 because I never had Cataclysm.

Rice is mad bro.
King_Viper Wrote:
Ricenchicken Wrote:Im not flaming, im just giving personal opinion. Blizzard does take legal actions for private servers its in their ToS. and not many War-lorders play WoW.

You didnt bash the idea you bashed ME

I have a problem with that and this isnt the first time you have slipped in a little insult about me in your replies. I would like that you would stop as you not only seemingly bash me and my ideas, but you also bash other people and their ideas as well.

Don't believe that private servers exist for a long time? Think again:
https://www.molten-wow.com/

they have been around since before Cataclysm came out and dont think that I cant grind to 85? think again:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sp...aer/simple
albeit he isnt very geared yet

Super mad I dont play WoW.