Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Three guys
I think a bhop script here is "hacking" because it provides advantages so I would decline to post a hack on here...
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
Bah Wrote:Scripts are just making use of console commands that anybody could enter.
How is it a hack?

Bah Wrote:I think a bhop script here is "hacking" because it provides advantages so I would decline to post a hack on here...

Why the sudden change of opinion?  If everyone has access to exec scripts/their own client's console variables and does not go against Steam's ToS (VAC bannable), then scripts, i.e. not LUA scripts, are just about as advantageous as experience is rather than cheating.

Regardless, my was point, there are no effective bunny hopping scripts, not LUA scripts, that I have found.

EDIT:  For clarification, I generally refer to "scripts" as the cvar exec scripts you normally put in your cfg directory.  A "BHop script" is normally a reference to the LUA script (LSS), which is now a VAC bannable offense to use.  So, every time you see someone accuse someone else of using a "bhop script," imagine that they are either 1) ignorant to the topic, and don't know the difference between a regular script and a LUA script, or 2) they are knowledgeable of the topic, and just didn't bother to insert the "LUA."

Now, when I said

OwnageHN Wrote:Plus please show me some effective bhopping scripts because all of the ones I've found use waits, which aren't dependable.

I meant the cvar exec scripts, because I try to communicate as clearly as possible.

EDIT 2: These are what I refer to as scripts: http://www.gamebanana.com/scripts/games/2
[Image: 0:3304193_css.png]
OwnageHN Wrote:Why the sudden change of opinion?  If everyone has access to exec scripts/their own client's console variables and does not go against Steam's ToS (VAC bannable), then scripts, i.e. not LUA scripts, are just about as advantageous as experience is rather than cheating.

Regardless, my was point, there are no effective bunny hopping scripts, not LUA scripts, that I have found.

EDIT:  For clarification, I generally refer to "scripts" as the cvar exec scripts you normally put in your cfg directory.  A "BHop script" is normally a reference to the LUA script (LSS), which is now a VAC bannable offense to use.  So, every time you see someone accuse someone else of using a "bhop script," imagine that they are either 1) ignorant to the topic, and don't know the difference between a regular script and a LUA script, or 2) they are knowledgeable of the topic, and just didn't bother to insert the "LUA."

Now, when I said

OwnageHN Wrote:Plus please show me some effective bhopping scripts because all of the ones I've found use waits, which aren't dependable.

I meant the cvar exec scripts, because I try to communicate as clearly as possible.

First off, I asked why the admins or admin, lin3ar in this case thought it was hacking which he answered.

I declined to post one because I thought you were wanting me to post a LUA script.
Thank you for clarifying this...  :-\
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=CSS+bhop+script+2011

The first 2 results both work on the war-lord's servers....

If this is becoming destructive... which I hope it won't Sad
Don't allow a command in the server called svallowwait_command.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
INCONCLUSIVE

all three of them got multiple bans outside the servers, but the demo you provided is not clear enough to hold  incase they make a ban protest.

-CLOSED-