Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS:S Betting -Suggestion-
When you DIE in a ROUND of CS:S you have a chance of betting which team will win.

If your bet wins, you win money and if your bet loses you lose money.

Let's say you have 16000 (money, gold, bananas, etc.) and its a 4(T's) V 6(CT's)
You bet T because rabbits on there and you think you will win.
Let's say you bet 200.
If you win, 1.5 (6/4) of the money you betted PLUS the money you betted allready. Henceforth, 300+200 earning you a total of 500 bucks.
If you lose, you lose that money and never get it back yelling @ rabbit.

Blah Blah Blah adjustments can be made of the "earnings" and stuff, just a basic idea.

This could help bring a losing team to its feet, or put it deeper into the hole of Bankruptcy.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
If we put betting, can we do Bank too? =P.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Yeah but people standing in there spawns for a minute figuring out how to put money into their bank will be annoying.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
Bah Wrote:When you DIE in a ROUND of CS:S you have a chance of betting which team will win.

Let's say you have 16000 (money, gold, bananas, etc.) and its a 4(T's) V 6(CT's)
Let's say you bet 200.
If you win, 1.5 (6/4) of the money you betted PLUS the money you betted allready. Henceforth, 300+200 earning you a total of 500 bucks.

Blah Blah Blah adjustments can be made of the "earnings" and stuff, just a basic idea.

This could help bring a losing team to its feet, or put it deeper into the hole of Bankruptcy.
YOU STOLE THE IDEA FROM D:< jk
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
I'd go with a system that throws all the money into a pot and from which they get their earnings. That way people don't get money for voting on rounds in which the other team gets rolled.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Bah Wrote:When you DIE in a ROUND of CS:S you have a chance of betting which team will win.

Let's say you bet 200.

No, I never liked this plug-in, it's weird when lets say you own T's on Italy and they get money doubled for prediction of being owned...
ruplayer Wrote:

Let's say you bet 200.

No, I never liked this plug-in, it's weird when lets say you own T's on Italy and they get money doubled for prediction of being owned...

lol, team's got no faith  Tongue
the bank system can be completely unfair, betting could be fun but i like it how it is
[Image: Zenk-4.jpg]
I think wL has done well without the betting mechanism.  In fact, betting pretty much guarantees that the winning team will have an AWP the second round.

The banking feature is a game breaker.  CS:S was not designed to be an RPG.  Banking might be good for the Warcraft server, but not any competitive server.  All of the regulars will always have a gun.  It'll basically be like a 16k server for the regulars and a normal server for the newcomers.
[Image: 0:3304193_css.png]
OwnageHN Wrote:I think wL has done well without the betting mechanism.  In fact, betting pretty much guarantees that the winning team will have an AWP the second round.

The banking feature is a game breaker.  CS:S was not designed to be an RPG.  Banking might be good for the Warcraft server, but not any competitive server.  All of the regulars will always have a gun.  It'll basically be like a 16k server for the regulars and a normal server for the newcomers.
Agreed i thought that tho :p
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~