Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pass the Global Moderator
was about to say, if anyones selling anything, it's me and I sell tickets
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
i selling Shrooms if you want any..(WARNNING MODS OR ADMINS CAN TAKE THEM IF THAT HAPPENS THEN THE SITE WILL BECOME OVER RUNNED WITH TROLLS)
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
Dre@m$ Wrote:i selling Shrooms if you want any..(WARNNING MODS OR ADMINS CAN TAKE THEM IF THAT HAPPENS THEN THE SITE WILL BECOME OVER RUNNED WITH TROLLS)
*sigh*
Does anyone else see the fail in this? Is it just me?
*covers face with hand and slowly moves head sideways back and forth*
Dreams, how it basically is, Rabbit feels the need to go around trying to put people down because they put him down (Flamez! or chat box). Knowing him, he blows it way out of proportion. If he puts you down, for example, the chat box, trolling, bm'ing whatever, he will say its none of that, when it clearly is  Wink. And if he gets accused of it all he will do is complain to try to save himself... Funnily enough, imo. Just ignore him, there's no point. All he will do is CLEARLY provoke an argument and then say you started it. Funny how this works too...

kkthnxbaii.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Eternal94 Wrote:Dreams, how it basically is, Rabbit feels the need to go around trying to put people down because they put him down (Flamez! or chat box). Knowing him, he blows it way out of proportion. If he puts you down, for example, the chat box, trolling, bm'ing whatever, he will say its none of that, when it clearly is  Wink. And if he gets accused of it all he will do is complain to try to save himself... Funnily enough, imo. Just ignore him, there's no point. All he will do is CLEARLY provoke an argument and then say you started it. Funny how this works too...

kkthnxbaii.

Now its a party.
Eternal94 Wrote:Dreams, how it basically is, Rabbit feels the need to go around trying to put people down because they put him down (Flamez! or chat box). Knowing him, he blows it way out of proportion. If he puts you down, for example, the chat box, trolling, bm'ing whatever, he will say its none of that, when it clearly is  Wink . And if he gets accused of it all he will do is complain to try to save himself... Funnily enough, imo. Just ignore him, there's no point. All he will do is CLEARLY provoke an argument and then say you started it. Funny how this works too...

kkthnxbaii.
1. Quote of the year..
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
Dre@m$ Wrote:
Eternal94 Wrote:Dreams, how it basically is, Rabbit feels the need to go around trying to put people down because they put him down (Flamez! or chat box). Knowing him, he blows it way out of proportion. If he puts you down, for example, the chat box, trolling, bm'ing whatever, he will say its none of that, when it clearly is  Wink . And if he gets accused of it all he will do is complain to try to save himself... Funnily enough, imo. Just ignore him, there's no point. All he will do is CLEARLY provoke an argument and then say you started it. Funny how this works too...

kkthnxbaii.
1. Quote of the year..

The very fact that you even said that must mean it’s completely the opposite. You three stooges have such a backwards grip on reality, it’s not even funny. Are any of you able to type a coherent and something that even slightly resembles an intelligent form of a argument to me?
Long love letter to pass.
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:Long love letter to pass.

Sorry, dude, this thread already has too many people with low IQ's posting, you will need to wait for a couple of higher IQ's to post here before you say anymore... You will disrupt the balance.
stop with the nerd talk.
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ