Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Mic Spam in 24/7 Dust 2
I don't speak Hindi (I wish I did, that would be awesome) so I don't know if what they are saying is related to the game or not. If they are just constantly talking and annoying other players a lot, then I will tell them to calm down a little. I don't mind talking and stuff because it's nice to have a little chat, but if it's constant shouting then I have a bit of a problem with that.
If you read this, you suck.
Yes They Did Ransack.BlackHAWK Was Singing Songs But I Wasnt Able To Record That.
When I Started Recording They All Went.
And There Was No Admin Present At The Time.
[Image: matrix_stickmen.gif] [Image: ban_key.gif]
Singing is fun Smile
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
I was there when they were play at that time. But sometime kinda fun when hearing other player talk with other language. And like I, The Rival says
I, The Rival Wrote:I don't speak Hindi (I wish I did, that would be awesome) so I don't know if what they are saying is related to the game or not. If they are just constantly talking and annoying other players a lot, then I will tell them to calm down a little. I don't mind talking and stuff because it's nice to have a little chat, but if it's constant shouting then I have a bit of a problem with that.
you can find me at Dust2 Deathmatch War-Lords.net
[Image: 245720_101.png]

[Image: th41vrkxv0kbqnsugyv.jpg]
hmm.. guys i dunno what to say. i have been playing css for quite some time. started of with 1.6 in 2000 and now i am here css..... been admin in a few servers before. and i am very old.. older than you guys.. i am 30 this year. work as a programmer. that was an intro of me.

firstly naail.. you need to read about mic spaming here
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... 20Spamming

second thing. you are indian too. you know hindi and you know we are having a great time. by me calling out A long !!! A long !!! begining of the game is not mic spaming.. talking about the gameĀ  is not mic spaming.

probably i have asked him what you had for dinner and i am sure thats fine.

anyway.. i think you are trying to get the admins attention so that you can be an admin also . i think you can apply for adminship some where here in the website. i will vote for you for adminship bro.. no hard feelings.. we are here to entertain outselves. no rule in the server says you can only speak english. we do speak english though.

p/s.. naail > do you know that you can mute us if you don't want to hear us. press esc, player list and mute...
no mic spamming present on demo you provided,.
if you see players abusing there mic, get demo as fast as you can to get a good info. i suggest going to forum/chat box below and ask for admin for quick response,.

-CLOSED-