Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newest steam update 09/15/11
So I did a steam update today and now WL servers are saying they run an older version of the game. What do I do or do I have to wait for WL to update
You must wait for root admins to update.
[Image: 127101_602.png]
vouch, chillin waiting... sup
[Image: Zenk-4.jpg]
noooo! gonna be some downtime for us nonsteam people prolly.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
too bad i cant connect to any server  :'( nd i think im having withdrawal effects 3 hours without css seams like 1 week without css  :o
Assassin Wrote:too bad i cant connect to any server  :'( nd i think im having withdrawal effects 3 hours without css seams like 1 week without css  :o

You obviously weren't here when it took a week for a patch to be released for non Steam. That was rubbish.
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:too bad i cant connect to any server  :'( nd i think im having withdrawal effects 3 hours without css seams like 1 week without css  :o

You obviously weren't here when it took a week for a patch to be released for non Steam. That was rubbish.
:o rival i could have gone the rest of my life without knowing that  :'(
Assassin Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:

:o rival i could have gone the rest of my life without knowing that  :'(

lmfao

btw, anyone else think this update made css into cz?
[Image: Zenk-4.jpg]
Even CZ was 50x better than this. This doesn't even feel like CZ.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Even when giraffes have sex it's better than new update...

[Image: hornyanimals_giraffes-1.jpg]