Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ruplayer Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:Maybe he's just a well coded virus? =)  BISON32.... lol

He's just a regular guy, I don't think you know much more about others...=) what do you know about me besides that I'm Russian?

You have a 17.3 inch laptop, and you suck at CS:S Tongue

You're hippy, and I fuck you in the head when we play CS:S =)
u should ban him all his kills from hacking lol  Tongue
well ru i know u are from russia but live in america i know u have a cat i know ur 21 years old i know that u have an account in youtube and in vkontakte.u have just bought a new 17.3 laptop and u even had a topic here in which u asked for recommendations on what laptop to buy and u are pretty good at css.i know that u know armenian words VONCES and BAREV which ur friends have taught u, i know that u want to keep a wdow as a pet but ur a lil bit scared to catch it. no but see nobody has seen him in personnn
i heard we can receive our lost wallets back in Seattle 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
vk.com is Russian social network 2nd in the world after facebook, and I don't have much info there too, cuz I don't leave private info on social networks.
I, The Rival Wrote:His name is David. He's 24 years old. He lives in Seattle. He works at a car rental place on 34th Street. His phone number is 555-ILUVBUTT. If you have a webcam, he can see you. You don't even need to accept anything, he can just see you. His favourite food is dog food. He's married and has 4 kids. Hes allergic to caviar, human hair and sunsets.

Not so mysterious now Tongue
24 YEAROLD HAS 4 KIDZ ?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Knowpain Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:His name is David. He's 24 years old. He lives in Seattle. He works at a car rental place on 34th Street. His phone number is 555-ILUVBUTT. If you have a webcam, he can see you. You don't even need to accept anything, he can just see you. His favourite food is dog food. He's married and has 4 kids. Hes allergic to caviar, human hair and sunsets.

Not so mysterious now Tongue
24 YEAROLD HAS 4 KIDZ ?
yeah that was interesting for me 2 lol
vkontakte.ru sucks ass!!!! one time someone hacked my profile and I couldn't delete my profile  >Sad
}{@K@P Wrote:vkontakte.ru sucks ass!!!! one time someone hacked my profile and I couldn't delete my profile  >Sad

It was me bro... they higher security level though
After all this talking how come Bison haunt said anything yet? Is he shy? And 4 kids seriously?
with 4 youngens & 24/7 csConfused nerd, he really has no time for war-lords
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]