Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joining wL and appying for Admin - Ptk
Name: Ptk

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:12194144

Timezone: West Coast British Columbia/California time

Availability: I am almost always online. Even if I am not in-game I am usually at my computer when not at school.

Tell us something about yourself:

I awp.
I awp whore.
I play your awp server and i awp people.
Need i say more?

Mic Spam and hackers
I see everyday
No one will ban them
and it's very gay.

I came here to try
And join your clan
For in my head
lies an evil plan

To sit in the server
with wallhacks on
and watch assholes wave
all the way from their spawn

Ban them all
1 by 1
Clean up the server
And have some fun

Reason For Admin Application: To many times do I see mic spammers, abusive and harrasing behaviour and there is noone around to stop it on the Sniping Server. I used to hack back in the day so I have experience with them, I know what they look like, and I understand how they work. I am not quick to ban, I take my time, get demos, give the person a warning that I will be watching them, then change my name and secretly join the server to watch them so they can't toggle on and off when they see me. I have been admin on plenty of servers ranging from 1.6, cz, and Source.  Other than that I'm well known on the sniping server and I do go on the Popular maps servers now and again when I feel like it.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
nice app , ;D .. good luck...
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
thx
rawr?
OMG! You're a poet and didn't even know it.

Good luck on your app.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
thx jay
rawr?
pTK Wrote:Name: Ptk

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:12194144

Timezone: West Coast British Columbia/California time

Availability: I am almost always online. Even if I am not in-game I am usually at my computer when not at school.

Tell us something about yourself:

I awp.
I awp whore.
I play your awp server and i awp people.
Need i say more?

Mic Spam and hackers
I see everyday
No one will ban them
and it's very gay.

I came here to try
And join your clan
For in my head
lies an evil plan

To sit in the server
with wallhacks on
and watch *******s wave
all the way from their spawn

Ban them all
1 by 1
Clean up the server
And have some fun

Reason For Admin Application: To many times do I see mic spammers, abusive and harrasing behaviour and there is noone around to stop it on the Sniping Server. I used to hack back in the day so I have experience with them, I know what they look like, and I understand how they work. I am not quick to ban, I take my time, get demos, give the person a warning that I will be watching them, then change my name and secretly join the server to watch them so they can't toggle on and off when they see me. I have been admin on plenty of servers ranging from 1.6, cz, and Source.  Other than that I'm well known on the sniping server and I do go on the Popular maps servers now and again when I feel like it.

Hey Ptk, I remember seeing you in the sniper server and you seem like a funny guy. Also, your poem is pretty interesting too Wink But I don't think that warning hackers that you are observing them is a good idea. Because if they care about being banned and have some common sense, they will just leave the server or stop hacking. And this just leaves open the possibility that they can just come back and hack another time.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
Status in console  Copy steam id. Keep all suspicious steam ids on a txt document, and just cross-reference so they can't keep joining under different names.  I am a nazi when it comes to hacking.
rawr?
You don't meet the bare minimum playing time requirement for admin applicants of at least 3 days. It would appear that you've logged approximately 51 hours which is 21 short of 3 days (72 hours). This means the application will not be considered until you've attained this minimum requirement.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison Wrote:You don't meet the bare minimum playing time requirement for admin applicants of at least 3 days. It would appear that you've logged approximately 51 hours which is 21 short of 3 days (72 hours). This means the application will not be considered until you've attained this minimum requirement.

^ What you said

What i Heard -  ALL NIGHTER!!!!! GO GO GO!

21 hours. Achievable.
rawr?
pTK Wrote:
M. Bison Wrote:You don't meet the bare minimum playing time requirement for admin applicants of at least 3 days. It would appear that you've logged approximately 51 hours which is 21 short of 3 days (72 hours). This means the application will not be considered until you've attained this minimum requirement.

^ What you said

What i Heard -  ALL NIGHTER!!!!! GO GO GO!

21 hours. Achievable.

You got this.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]