Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muahahah Rank 10
Started oct 17th  and am now tank 10 on the awp server. VERY SOON I WILL USURP YOU SILLY. VERY SOON.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
congratz no offence but u cant dethrone silly
u will be very silly if u think like that silly eat ppl like u for breakfast lol  Tongue
but gl  Wink
I have quite the advantage over most players. I call it, at least 50 hours a week of play time...  JELLY?
rawr?
pTK Wrote:I have quite the advantage over most players. I call it, at least 50 hours a week of play time...  JELLY?

wtf hax... lol
pTK Wrote:Started oct 17th  and am now tank 10 on the awp server. VERY SOON I WILL USURP YOU SILLY. VERY SOON.
Wait, so you started in the future and then time travelled back into the past? :O Wow, that's dedication right there. But you're silly if you think you're going to do such a silly thing like dethroning the silliest silly person (silly). It's a war ptk, or should I call you patrick  >Sad
Dun dun dunnnnnnnn.

Thanks assassin, you're my favourite ninja Tongue I just have one small favour for you... *Cough* Eliminate Ptk *cough*. I will pay you at a random secret location.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
GL getting to 1
pass, do you have news from tourny?
i do not srry i been busy with rl stuff but i will for sure get those vids up after i re render them
i think i meant sept ?
rawr?
silly Wrote:
pTK Wrote:Started oct 17th  and am now tank 10 on the awp server. VERY SOON I WILL USURP YOU SILLY. VERY SOON.
Wait, so you started in the future and then time travelled back into the past? :O Wow, that's dedication right there. But you're silly if you think you're going to do such a silly thing like dethroning the silliest silly person (silly). It's a war ptk, or should I call you patrick  >Sad
Dun dun dunnnnnnnn.

Thanks assassin, you're my favourite ninja Tongue I just have one small favour for you... *Cough* Eliminate Ptk *cough*. I will pay you at a random secret location.
lol thanks silly and u are my favorite awper even though i hate them but not u lol
this guy will never know what hit him when he faces u but i think he has the right to dream its fair to get that much dont u think lol  Tongue