Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muahahah Rank 10
lol silly i will be very disappointed if he dethrones u, and he probably decided to do this seeking fame as the guy who tried to take your place and died trying lol or he thinks that if he takes your pos then he will become an admin lol  Tongue
I was in the server one day and I checked the top 10, I saw silly leading the pack with 40k points and nobody there to challenge him. That was the day I decided to do nothing but devote my life to defeating him.  Although I had to take today off due to the need to keep links with a social life once I surpass Silly. I Shall be back tommorow, to play a full 15 hours and jump up a couple spots... First Reflex, then Sleepy, Ninja and FINALLY SILLY!
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
well do realize that the more u go up in the ranks the less points u get and the more u lose if u got killed  u lose 50 points if u got killed by a noob so u gotta be careful, and as far as i seen silly is mass murdering  everyone in the server (im one of them lol) u need to work hard
I've got the point system down to an art.  You don't lose 50, you lose 12 and they gain 50, but thats only to players under like 4k points. anyone with 5k-8k takes about 7-10 points    9k-13k take 6 points. And anything 6 points and lower isnt a big deal. TBH if i think im gonna die and i see to players shooting at me. Ill try to die by the 1 with more points by running straight at him, I also target lower rated players harder since i dont mind dying to higher rated players.  Also I tend to dominate like 4-5 players on the enemy team so thats like free 20 points or more.  Also if there are alot of new players in the server ill take a break, sit in spec, watch some people play, talk with someone ect, wait for them to either get some points or clear out then ill jump back in and shoot the vets.  Hence if you check my time i spend quite a bit in spec lol.
rawr?
wow u even planned for eveything well i remember takling about 50 points from u once lol 8)  but i think im starting to root for u after how silly killed me cold heartedly lol.. nah jk  Tongue 
Assassin, I'm sorry for killing you, I just didn't want to die Sad I'm still young and It's not particularly pleasant. But we should work together to sabotage Ptk, I could really use your epic ninja skillz.

Ptk, the first time I saw you you bagged the hell out of the clan tag I had on (lol "konvict babies" [it was a friend's clan]), which was pretty funny. You can have number 1 if you like, but you'll just need another insignificant 18 thousand points. But yeah, I think that you'd probably make a good admin.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
silly Wrote:Assassin, I'm sorry for killing you, I just didn't want to die Sad I'm still young and It's not particularly pleasant. But we should work together to sabotage Ptk, I could really use your epic ninja skillz.

Ptk, the first time I saw you you bagged the hell out of the clan tag I had on (lol "konvict babies" [it was a friend's clan]), which was pretty funny. You can have number 1 if you like, but you'll just need another insignificant 18 thousand points. But yeah, I think that you'd probably make a good admin.
lol np silly u know u maybe the only one i cant get mad at him for killing me  ;D
and i only saw ptk once and he killed me once but u know me i always get my revenge lol and ever since i knew what was he planning ive been going there frequently to make him lose some points lol  Tongue
and btw silly if ptk becomes admin he will try to use his powers to dethrone u lol.... jk  Tongue he will be a good admin  Wink
noooo that clan tag was like, super cool sweet babies.  It was the gayest name I had ever heard of, and I begged you MR.Number 1 who we all respected to demean yourself with such a name!  Also egonomic was trash talking me that day Sad 
rawr?
Assassin, you're too nice, but you killed me heaps today! Thanks for helping to sabotage Ptk Wink

Haha Ptk, you're right, that was the revised name ;D hahaha. Truthfully, it's probably the worst clan name I've seen too. But it's all in the name of fun.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
silly Wrote:Assassin, you're too nice, but you killed me heaps today! Thanks for helping to sabotage Ptk Wink

Haha Ptk, you're right, that was the revised name ;D hahaha. Truthfully, it's probably the worst clan name I've seen too. But it's all in the name of fun.
lol thanks silly but i killed u by mistake i didnt know it was u and i almost killed u 3 times but stopped at the last second when i knew that was u and one time it was too late to not pull the trigger so i had move my hand quickly and missed u by few micrometers lol  :o