Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Map change time
Dear Root Admins,
I would like to make the request that you make the mp_timelimit to 30 instead of 20 please. Here is the reason why. I always take my smoke break at the map change and it will cut my smoking back from 3 cigs an hour to 2 an hour when I am playing in the wL servers.

I usually play on the two different popular maps servers and also the full rotation server. So my request is only for these three servers.

I know that this is a strange reason to change a server setting but I hope that you will consider my request.

Thanks.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
Dear JayCat,

I'm glad you want to cut back on your smoking.

We're probably going to increase the mp_timelimit to 30, however, we're also going to be implementing a plugin to swap teams at half time (15 mins).

What do you think of that?

:o
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Thank you for considering my request.

As far as the team swap at half, I'm not sure how many people will like that. There are some maps that I hate playing on a certain side and feel that if forced to play that side would take away from some of the enjoyment. On the other hand, it might make it more challaging.

How soon do you plan on making these changes?
M. Bison Wrote:Dear JayCat,

We're probably going to increase the mp_timelimit to 30, however, we're also going to be implementing a plugin to swap teams at half time (15 mins).

Love it! Team swapping at half time, would be a great idea. And I got to agree with Jay, not sure how the players are gonna take it.
Hostage Wrote:
M. Bison Wrote:Dear JayCat,

Love it! Team swapping at half time, would be a great idea. And I got to agree with Jay, not sure how the players are gonna take it.

Agreed, but hostage is bade.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
that actualy sounds really interesting switching sides half way through thing is you could probly swtich back if there was a slot open on the other team
Is this the plugin that you are going to install?
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=64042

Is the creator of this plugin the same Gemeni that plays on the wL servers or just a coincidence?

Also if this is the plugin that you will be using, could we have the variable "sm_halftime_money_reset 0" so we get to keep our money and weapons at the switch?  ;D

Thanks.
keeping moeny and wepons would be a nice touch but i d k maybe it would be more fun losing them
swaping teams will be a good idea especailly for one sided maps such as assult and dust and nuke so its a brilliant idea bison but is that gonna be applied on all servers?
i think it should be applied to all but deathmatch servers cause that would make no sense