Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open for flaming.
joker8baller Wrote:lol @ based on youtube review. I can make my own review too.

It's a team based FPS, one that uses strategy very similar to CS:S...

Haters gonna hate. 

I still be #winning.

I was gonna say, you've played TF2 competitively, and from the videos I've seen of top TF2 players, it looks intense. Once you get down to Solly/Demo top players, its more like Quake. Like the intense reaction time that people need. Way more intense than CS:S, right? Just look on YouTube for TF2 frag movies, the brutal quick reflexes of the players is win.
If you read this, you suck.
[quote="I, The Rival"]

Don't give a sh!t, I, THE MINDHACKER!  >Sad
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
lol Neptune, dont disturb them  :Smile
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:once i finish downloading css steam version (i bought it btw lol) i will start downloading TF2, now to  get down to business i think u guys have crossed the limit of flaming so i here by close this thread by the power given to me by the state (Eterenal close this thread my faithful servant lol Tongue)

Lol?

Guys,an opinion is not right or wrong! Even though ruplayer may have watched it on YouTube,it doesn't mean the game is shit or good! It's like me,some of you guys like minecraft but I hate it. The graphics a very poor which can really annoy me by not knowing what is what. And I never played Minecraft but I've  seen my mates playing for like 2 minutes. All you two have to do is just apologies. Rival was sarcastic ruplayer so please don't take it seriously. I am not supporting anyone in this argument! Just solve it!

I hated Minecraft too. Then I started playing it. Before I realised, I'd been playing it for 5 hours straight. The thing with Minecraft is its a game that shows that you can have fun and be creative without the need for "1080p super HD 3d omg-graphics". A lot of the fun comes from creating something, using your imagination, and making your own fun. You're given the ability to shape the entire world however you want to, and all you have to do is dig for it. If you're not a very imaginative person, Minecraft probably isn't the game for you.

Also idgaf, its all in a flame thread. An opinion isn't right or wrong, but some opinions are more informed than others.
I used to play TF 1.3. i think its good though, but with CSS, CSS is better.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Mine-craft was the best Game Ever in the 19th century, Now Battlefield3 and Crisis2 and HardRest are the BEST in the current time Big Grin, by the way StarCRAFT2 liberty is the best Strategy based Game in 2010 - 2011.
Yeh u should've ask me I, The MindHACKer  8)
MindHACKer Wrote:Mine-craft was the best Game Ever in the 19th century, Now Battlefield3 and Crisis2 and HardRest are the BEST in the current time Big Grin, by the way StarCRAFT2 liberty is the best Strategy based Game in 2010 - 2011.

From the Minecraft site :

Quote:15,216,008 registered users, of which 3,843,501 (25.26%) have bought the game.
In the last 24 hours, 41,460 people registered, and 7,926 people bought the game.

So obviously it's still a very popular game. 4 million units sold, and it's in Beta. The full version of the game hasn't even been released, and people still signed up and bought the game ahead of the release. Those games that you claim are the "best", I'm guessing you're talking about graphics, right? See my previous point on why graphics alone don't make the game fun. As for your point about SC2, no one was debating it. How many strategy based games were even released in 2010-2011? How do you measure what is the "best" game? People have different definitions.

I'm just making the point that you can't call games "shit" based on :

- How "crappy" the graphics look
- Watching a YouTube review of the game

I mean actually just sit down and play the game for a bit. Make an informed, unbiased opinion based on a personal experience. Don't just be a sheep and follow what everyone else says.
I, The Rival Wrote:
MindHACKer Wrote:Mine-craft was the best Game Ever in the 19th century, Now Battlefield3 and Crisis2 and HardRest are the BEST in the current time Big Grin, by the way StarCRAFT2 liberty is the best Strategy based Game in 2010 - 2011.

From the Minecraft site :

Quote:15,216,008 registered users, of which 3,843,501 (25.26%) have bought the game.
In the last 24 hours, 41,460 people registered, and 7,926 people bought the game.

So obviously it's still a very popular game. 4 million units sold, and it's in Beta. The full version of the game hasn't even been released, and people still signed up and bought the game ahead of the release. Those games that you claim are the "best", I'm guessing you're talking about graphics, right? See my previous point on why graphics alone don't make the game fun. As for your point about SC2, no one was debating it. How many strategy based games were even released in 2010-2011? How do you measure what is the "best" game? People have different definitions.

I'm just making the point that you can't call games "shit" based on :

- How "crappy" the graphics look
- Watching a YouTube review of the game

I mean actually just sit down and play the game for a bit. Make an informed, unbiased opinion based on a personal experience. Don't just be a sheep and follow what everyone else says.

??? ??? ??? SHEEP!  ??? ??? ???