Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peace out, War Lords!
Yeah, I am done being admin here. It was fun while it lasted, but I seriously can't be fucked any more. So many people in the community are just lazy, whiny people. Use Google and be patient, those are my two tips for you.

Also the games just got so bad, I can barely be bothered to play. I never used to mind because when I was done digging through all the bullshit that was in the pubs, I could go and scrim with my clan buddies afterwards. But now the scrims are just full of randos and most of the time they're either complete assholes, mega tryhards or most likely just hacking. So scrims got ruined for me really quickly.

So farewell. I'll be sticking around when the Minecraft server goes live, that's about it really. I'll still be on Steam, playing CS:S surf maps and TF2.
If you read this, you suck.
More randoms and new people who you don't recognize shouldn't be a reason for you to resign your admin, this means we're getting bigger and new people joining our community. I don't say bye, since in any case you said you will stay active.

REJECTED you're not allowed to resign.
I, The Rival Wrote:Yeah, I am done being admin here. It was fun while it lasted, but I seriously can't be fucked any more. So many people in the community are just lazy, whiny people. Use Google and be patient, those are my two tips for you.

Also the games just got so bad, I can barely be bothered to play. I never used to mind because when I was done digging through all the bullshit that was in the pubs, I could go and scrim with my clan buddies afterwards. But now the scrims are just full of randos and most of the time they're either complete assholes, mega tryhards or most likely just hacking. So scrims got ruined for me really quickly.

So farewell. I'll be sticking around when the Minecraft server goes live, that's about it really. I'll still be on Steam, playing CS:S surf maps and TF2.

what are we gonna do without our Hippy ;D
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
Awww, I miss you already Sad Although I do have you on steam Smile 
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
I, The Rival Wrote:Yeah, I am done being admin here. It was fun while it lasted, but I seriously can't be fucked any more. So many people in the community are just lazy, whiny people. Use Google and be patient, those are my two tips for you.

Ok, so I'm confused. Are you just stepping down from being admin or are you done playing csConfused with us to?

As for the the scrims, there are currently 54 members in AA. I am sure that we could get scrims going with that many members.

ruplayer Wrote:More randoms and new people who you don't recognize shouldn't be a reason for you to resign your admin, this means we're getting bigger and new people joining our community.

I agree with this.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
I need to get a life.
@JayCat : I'm just not going to be playing CS:S pubs anymore. I'll scrim, sure. Just hating the pubs , really.

@ruplayer (the comment that JayCat quoted) : It's more the fact that it's tryhard pubstars being invited into scrims. People from the pubs that I don't particularly like because I've had to deal with them being trolls on the servers. Then when I come to scrim, and they are there, it's like I can't get away from them.
If you read this, you suck.
let me guess who next...............M. BISON ?  >Sad
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Quote:Yeah, I am done being admin here. It was fun while it lasted, but I seriously can't be fucked any more. So many people in the community are just lazy, whiny people. Use Google and be patient, those are my two tips for you.

no no no no noooo.... u can't leave man D:
we already lost alot of cool guys but not you too! D:
just reconsider man and if someone is bothering u just send him to me 8)
I, The Rival Wrote:@JayCat : I'm just not going to be playing CS:S pubs anymore. I'll scrim, sure. Just hating the pubs , really.

@ruplayer (the comment that JayCat quoted) : It's more the fact that it's tryhard pubstars being invited into scrims. People from the pubs that I don't particularly like because I've had to deal with them being trolls on the servers. Then when I come to scrim, and they are there, it's like I can't get away from them.

People like me ha?=)