Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peace out, War Lords!
ruplayer Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:@JayCat : I'm just not going to be playing CS:S pubs anymore. I'll scrim, sure. Just hating the pubs , really.

@ruplayer (the comment that JayCat quoted) : It's more the fact that it's tryhard pubstars being invited into scrims. People from the pubs that I don't particularly like because I've had to deal with them being trolls on the servers. Then when I come to scrim, and they are there, it's like I can't get away from them.

People like me ha?=)

No people like Helmut, Jakeowns, mostdope etc. Just dickhead tryhard "pubstars". I'd just rather not have to spend my free time watching them be cunts, and then have to spend more free time playing with/against them in a 10 man.
If you read this, you suck.
Dude I'll miss your gigantic postsĀ  Sad Don't leave, it's not cool man
I need to get a life.
cool cant wait to play minecraft with you will be fun but till then later
PaSS Wrote:cool cant wait to play minecraft with you will be fun but till then later

Yeah man, 11/11/11 the full game gets released Big Grin
If you read this, you suck.
Rival, I just got here, YOU CANNOT LEAVE.

I need someone to be the hippy that I cannot be.... Silly military rules...
I, The Rival Wrote:Yeah, I am done being admin here. It was fun while it lasted, but I seriously can't be fucked any more. So many people in the community are just lazy, whiny people. Use Google and be patient, those are my two tips for you.

Also the games just got so bad, I can barely be bothered to play. I never used to mind because when I was done digging through all the bullshit that was in the pubs, I could go and scrim with my clan buddies afterwards. But now the scrims are just full of randos and most of the time they're either complete assholes, mega tryhards or most likely just hacking. So scrims got ruined for me really quickly.

So farewell. I'll be sticking around when the Minecraft server goes live, that's about it really. I'll still be on Steam, playing CS:S surf maps and TF2.
cmon rival first silly and rabbit now its you why are my buddies leaving one by one Sad
today was the first time i played scrim and with you and i really enjoyed it, and i hope you dont mean me, i promise i wont kill you again lol... jk XD
please dont resign from being admin cause truthfully your are born to be admin you got very bright ideas and you are fair and an excellent admin please reconsider. it will be a great lose to the community if you do. please reconsider again :'(
without you the servers wont be safe again.
YOU ARE THE BEST HIPPY THERE IS, AND THE BEST THERE WAS, AND THE BEST THERE WILL EVER BE.lol
we neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed you
Assassin Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:Yeah, I am done being admin here. It was fun while it lasted, but I seriously can't be fucked any more. So many people in the community are just lazy, whiny people. Use Google and be patient, those are my two tips for you.

Also the games just got so bad, I can barely be bothered to play. I never used to mind because when I was done digging through all the bullshit that was in the pubs, I could go and scrim with my clan buddies afterwards. But now the scrims are just full of randos and most of the time they're either complete assholes, mega tryhards or most likely just hacking. So scrims got ruined for me really quickly.

So farewell. I'll be sticking around when the Minecraft server goes live, that's about it really. I'll still be on Steam, playing CS:S surf maps and TF2.
cmon rival first silly and rabbit now its you why are my buddies leaving one by one Sad
today was the first time i played scrim and with you and i really enjoyed it, and i hope you dont mean me, i promise i wont kill you again lol... jk XD
please dont resign from being admin cause truthfully your are born to be admin you got very bright ideas and you are fair and an excellent admin please reconsider. it will be a great lose to the community if you do. please reconsider again :'(
without you the servers wont be safe again.
YOU ARE THE BEST HIPPY THERE IS, AND THE BEST THERE WAS, AND THE BEST THERE WILL EVER BE.lol
we neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed you
i promise i won't kill u like i did the other day lol
just stay!
come on now rival,.
Damn man....Your one of the best here man....
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
You know how i feel on this issue rival . too bad i dont have moderator rights now . come on buddy , retract ur resignation and have fun on wl , to hell with everything else .
[Image: 21abvjs.png]